Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dale Hollow info needed.........

NashvilleBound
    We were thinking about going up to Dale Hollow this weekend and need to know where the good launch ramps are...and if anyone out there wants to join in. River Otter, Myself, and hopefully Throwerb...... maybe even clearfork...

RiverOtter
    Yes! and I'll be driving this!
    http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/1/7/7/P1010137.JPG
    not

NashvilleBound
    LMAO...rigghhhttttttt....

big kahoona
    go over to state rout 111 sunset marina .

RiverOtter
    go over to state rout 111 sunset marina .
    Thanks, Do you know of any places that do a weekend rental?

clearfork
    Hey N.B. and Mr.Otter,
    I thank you both for the invite, But i am going out to see the boys at Howard and talk with Gary about the engine setup, etc. There are some loose ends to tie up and then some checks to write. The only part that sucks about boating is paying for it.
    I will however make myself available for the Poker run on Center Hill in September. Jeff could I talk you in to a spot on the back of the boat? consider me to be ballast so that it is fair for the other guys. I am sure they will love the sound of Mr Illmor's song as he passes by. Hymn number 625 verse 1-85. the gospel according to Magic.
    I hope you fellas have fun. be safe. Wish I could come, Duty calls.
    Clearfork......OUT
    Oh yea, Jeff can I borrow a dollar. :wink:

RiverOtter
    i am going out to see the boys at Howard and talk with Gary about the engine setup, etc. There are some loose ends to tie up and then some checks to write. The only part that sucks about boating is paying for it.
    Howard?!?!? Dammit, I'm still the low man out :burningm:

NashvilleBound
    Hey N.B. and Mr.Otter,
    I thank you both for the invite, But i am going out to see the boys at Howard and talk with Gary about the engine setup, etc. There are some loose ends to tie up and then some checks to write. The only part that sucks about boating is paying for it.
    I will however make myself available for the Poker run on Center Hill in September. Jeff could I talk you in to a spot on the back of the boat? consider me to be ballast so that it is fair for the other guys. I am sure they will love the sound of Mr Illmor's song as he passes by. Hymn number 625 verse 1-85. the gospel according to Magic.
    I hope you fellas have fun. be safe. Wish I could come, Duty calls.
    Clearfork......OUT
    Oh yea, Jeff can I borrow a dollar. :wink:
    Damn slim....I didnt know you had a sense of humor?!?!?! and no, you may not borrow a dollar...you didnt say the "Magic" word...no pun intended.
    RO: I sent oyu those links....I think the West side of the lake is easiest access for us. I think were heading to Center Hill on Thursday too if your interested. Could do a Thursday Center Hill then go to dale Hollow for the rest of the week. Just tell your secretaries(PLURAL) to cover for you...like they always do

RiverOtter
    Could do a Thursday Center Hill then go to dale Hollow for the rest of the week. Just tell your secretaries(PLURAL) to cover for you...like they always do
    Nope... "Whitey" won't allow :hammer2:

jelloboat
    I use to live in Chattanooga and I don't know exactly where dale hollow is. please enlighten me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast