Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Canoe

Havasu Luvr
    Looking for a canoe (Not a kayak, I have 2 myself) that is in desent shape 14'- 18' serious about a purchase for the right canoe....
    Any help from you HBF peeps is appreciated

Sane Asylum
    Looking for a canoe (Not a kayak, I have 2 myself) that is in desent shape 14'- 18' serious about a purchase for the right canoe....
    Damn......When you decide to get out of powerboating......YOU GO BIG!!!! :supp:

Havasu Luvr
    Damn......When you decide to get out of powerboating......YOU GO BIG!!!! :supp:
    SA
    Grins... Just needing something smaller for a special occasion

jlnorthrup122
    Conoeing every once in a while can be relaxing and a good way to explore waters! I just started a 16' fiber glass canoe mold last week I will let you know when I getr it done if you are interested or located close enough to justify! just learning my fiberglassing skills.

ROZ
    You may want to ask Hooli about the canoe (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showt...ight=man+canoe) .. The little man might have a few words of wisdom for ya

Bryan Rose
    I hear DCB makes one but you better get a second ,third and fourth mortgage to pay for it.

rivergoer
    yeah when its done you can find a way to drop a blown big block in that shiat..then you will have the fastest canoe around..and your arms wont get tired

Red Horse
    Go to the front and paddle like hell and she will be happy!!!!
    Some of yall didnt get it, did ya??

Havasu Luvr
    ok guys, I need the canoe for my wedding, Ms HL will be having her grand enterance on the canoe being paddled through the London Bridge to me awaiting on the deck of my boat. It needs to be large enough so I can decorate it with flowers and Tiki torches. I have 2 Polanisian paddlers and 1 Flame Dancer for the Grand Enterance ceremony....Mfg want a small fortune for a quality new one :lightsabe

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    AZKC has a canoe about that size. I think it's blue, does that color match the wedding scheme?
    :devil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast