Thread: loader ?

Raskal
    how much dose a new loader help .i just noticed i have a broke fin on one side .
    and i just did the place diverter and it feels like i lost on hole shoots ? feels like more rpms and less speed .

ANY&ALL
    what were you running before and how do you think you lost out of the hole. What notch are you leaving in and is the bow lifting alot or are you shoving the nose in hard when taking off. Are you running a loader now just wanting to try a new one or do you just have a rock grate. When you run do you unload the pump alot or does it seem fine. What type of water do you manily run in glass small wind chop or nice size rollers. sorry need some more of these facts so i can give you an honest answer thanks chad.

Raskal
    got a juczi .just put nozzle on and hyd divert .it just runs alot differnt . should i do a impeller also [ not sure whats on it now ]
    i think it is just a rock grate on it now .
    i run it just about anywhere .lakes and rivers
    not looking to break any records it only has a stock olds .just hopeing for a little more peep .

RCB19
    The right loader for your setup will help. I would replace that broken one that you have immidiately. If that thing comes apart when you are into the loud pedal it could make for a pretty bad day for all involved. And I'm not just talkin about pump dammage.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I lost 150RPM when going from a modded grate to a genuine loader (26 years of progress haha). Would have lost more but I gained about 75HP on the engine from cam & intake manifold replacement at the same time.
    Yes, you have a broke one that will also load itself crooked, stressing it more, making another break more likely. Replace it SOON.