Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spray in Bedliner

Reaper1
    Which is the best? Line-X, Rhino Liner. Any reccomendations? Hook Ups.
    Thanks!

Racer277
    Which is the best? Line-X, Rhino Liner. Any reccomendations? Hook Ups.
    Thanks!
    Talk to Pixilated Pussy here on the boards, they've done some other HBer's

sigepmock
    I've had Rhino in last two trucks, new one came with lineX(not by choice) and it sucks compared to the Rhino. IMO LineX is too hard and tends to wear out/off and it's already tearing and peeling off on the new truck. Rhino lining is softer more rubbery and lasts forever. I did tear it once dragging a loaded pallet out of the bed with a forklift, a nail was hanging out the bottom and tore it pretty good. Went back to Rhino and they repaired it for free :smile: Jason at Rancho Motorsports actually got his start with Rhino linings and he still does them. Give him a call and tell him you're a ***boater, (909)390-9722. May not be the cheapest but definately the best. As soon as the rest of this piece o crap Line X in my truck wears out(which shouldn't be long) I'll have Jason spray it with the Rhino lining.
    Chris

Newcastle
    Sweet..I need a liner too. Thanks Chris. You happen to know if they do window tint, Ford grilles, and minor paint matching (wheel wells)?
    Nate

sigepmock
    Grilles - yes
    Tint- I'm not sure. think no but he may have someone who does
    Paint - Doesn't do it himself but he was ablt to get the fender flares on my last truck smoothed and painted.
    Give him a call, tell him you're interested in buying his 27 Daytona for sale, then see what kind of deal he offers you.... :crossx: j/k
    Give him a call he's a cool guy and can hook you up,
    Chris

goneboatin
    I've got the Line-X in my present truck - it's ok, but I prefer the Rhino I had in my last truck. Like Sige said, the Rhino is softer and more rubberyer (?), so stuff doesn't slide around. I have noticed on a lot of Rhinos lately that they look like they were just splattered and uneven in the bed. I had my Rhino done at the Rhino shop on Archibald in Ranch Cucamonga and it was done pretty even, but I ended up with a mystery ding in the top bed rail by the cab. My Line-X is very even and consistant, but it is very hard and stuff tends to slide around. Line-x also has an on line coupon on their website and they take AAA card discounts.

welk2party
    My Father In-Law just got a new product that he brushed in himself on his work truck and it looks like good stuff. $100 is what he paid I think he said. I will be interested in seeing how well this holds up compared to the others.

Hot Rod Hallett
    Line-X!!!! Rhino looks like F#*ckin ass. All rubbery and clumped up it just does not lay right. Line-X!!!

Reaper1
    Thanks for the info. everybody. When I'm ready I'll have to take a look at both brands and make a choice.
    Newcastle - I just had my truck tinted by a mobile guy out of Anaheim. He did a good job and I would recommend him.
    Spencer Klotz (714) 654-2226

tahitijet
    I'll throw my .02 in as well. Rhino i think is stronger for everyday heavy use. and by heavy i mean heavy not just average. Line x though will last a very long time for most every day average use and by far looks much better.. In show trucks all we use is Line-x.
    If it matters to you in our line of work we have to remove these liners from time to time Line x removes alot nicer then Rhino as well.
    line-x is also easier to find throughout Calif. then Rhino, and I don't know if Rhino does or not but for a small fee you can get your line-x color matched.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast