Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Schiada's phone ####

smalls
    Anybody have the phone number for Schiada Boats???????? I can't seem to find it??
    Thanks, Smalls

mondorally
    From one of Huffpower's posts
    "You can call Lee at Schiada 310-530-7100, or e-mail them at schiada788@aol.com"

msmeads1
    Lee is in vacation this week. Just spoke with him on his cell.
    Call the main number and leave a message and he will call you when he returns.
    Jon

Hello jon hows the motor coming along.

msmeads1
    motor is NOT going well. The only thing that we are keeping is the block and heads. Both have damage that will be welded. All interanl parts are in the trash. So basicly, Carson is building me a new motor
    The timing could not be worse with summer and everyone wanting there motors done. MAYBE he will have it ready for the Schiada dealio in Havazoo in late Sept?
    Carson wants to go with extrenal oil tank/sump. Lee and Stan are not sure where they will but the tank? Carson feels with exteranl tank we can pick up an extra 70 hp?
    Need to have tranny and v -drive gone through to insure it can handle the extra HP.
    Need new prop as when my motor blew, the boat went from 105mph to zero in seconds. All that force cracked my ss menkins two blade:sqeyes:
    i may have to look fr a weekend job pushing a broom around at walmart to pay for all this :idea:
    Oh well. it's all good.
    see ya on the water.

msmeads1
    "Hope he gets your "new" motor completed for the Schiada Fest,"
    Me to Scott,
    When Carson dropped the pan, we saw the pick up tube was cracked where the bracket was welded to the tube.
    Carson said he has never seen a tube crack like that? For some reason my boat has allot of harmonic's going on that you can not see or feel.
    With that said, Carson wants to go with a dry sump, external oil tank? More HP and more oiling power? Will have to see how it plays out.
    Hope to see you and your parents at the Schiada fest.
    see ya.
    Jon

MR.T
    Anybody have the phone number for Schiada Boats???????? I can't seem to find it??
    Thanks, Smalls
    Smalls, You thinking about a new family boat??

GofastRacer
    motor is NOT going well. The only thing that we are keeping is the block and heads. Both have damage that will be welded. All interanl parts are in the trash. So basicly, Carson is building me a new motor
    The timing could not be worse with summer and everyone wanting there motors done. MAYBE he will have it ready for the Schiada dealio in Havazoo in late Sept?
    Carson wants to go with extrenal oil tank/sump. Lee and Stan are not sure where they will but the tank? Carson feels with exteranl tank we can pick up an extra 70 hp?
    Need to have tranny and v -drive gone through to insure it can handle the extra HP.
    Need new prop as when my motor blew, the boat went from 105mph to zero in seconds. All that force cracked my ss menkins two blade:sqeyes:
    i may have to look fr a weekend job pushing a broom around at walmart to pay for all this :idea:
    Oh well. it's all good.
    see ya on the water.
    Sorry to here that Jon, hope it all works out I suppose this puts a dampner on the "K" boat project huh!..

msmeads1
    Sorry to here that Jon, hope it all works out I suppose this puts a dampner on the "K" boat project huh!..
    Yes and no Art.
    There is so much to do on the K-00 boat that is just my labor (does not cost me anything) that I am still moving forward with it. The only thing I will slow done is on the motor build from Carson.
    I am having allot of fun re rigging and getting my parts dailed in it's fun. Been grinding away at the inside to get the floors nice and purrrrrrtttyyyyy. Shit load of work. I makes me really appreciate your and Morgs work you guys did on your floors?
    Drop through fin should arrive next week from Brain at Bergeron. Found a source for staked gas tanks like Waynes and Jeryy's. Should be bitchin. He will be using heavy wall .090 tubbing for the tanks. Most tank guys use .065. To Thin for my taste. Need to make a decession on seats. I have the orignal low profile buckets, but I think want more seat around me than those? I may have Schiada make me a bucket like what is in my 21RC. I love the feel and security of that seat. It weighs a ton, but how can you put a weight on safety? What would yo do for a seat Art?
    If I coud ever figure out how to post these dam pic's I could share some photos?
    Oh well.
    See ya Art.

sorry about your motor jon didn't think it was that bad.
    thought it was just a rod and bearings . i know when its
    done it will be right. you said you cracked the prop
    what prop did you have and was it a 1" or 1"1/8 th
    im looking to get a new shaft in mine and need some
    info if you could pm me your # that would be great.
    take care Bob.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast