Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone trying to sell a GM product??

riverracerx
    Man, you can't give away a used GM product these days. Trade in and resale values blow! I can afford a new vehicle, I just can't afford to take a huge hit getting rid of my old one? Anyone else have trouble selling a '03 or '04? :2purples:

Wonderboy
    Man, you can't give away a used GM product these days. Trade in and resale values blow! I can afford a new vehicle, I just can't afford to take a huge hit getting rid of my old one? Anyone else have trouble selling a '03 or '04? :2purples:
    Is it because of the discounts on new vehicles that the value on used one's has taken a sh!t?

Beer-30
    It's about to go down another notch when the new body comes out. Makes previous models that much harder to sell. I'm stayin' with my 98 till new model.

riverracerx
    I get that, but if you get torqued on a trade in the great deal seems to not work in your favor.

Beer-30
    I would stick with what you got, killer. Wait a couple of years and get a new body. If it's an 03 or 04, it is obviously in good shape, just stick it out a few more years.

cdog
    I've got real close to blue book on my trades at tustin Chevy. Within 1200 bucks on our 02 tahoe for our new 05.
    I'm gonna have to sell my 03 sub real soon. We'll see what happens.

dicudmore
    yeah I need to get rid of my 02 Dmax and I know I'm gonna take a beating

meaniam
    maybe your problem is that you were reamed when buying this thang. all vehicals lose value. well there are a few that dont like 96 impala. but that is rare. if you need help i can try and help you out. pm me

meaniam
    Is it because of the discounts on new vehicles that the value on used one's has taken a sh!t?
    that and people keep trading in there cars to get newer every 3 years. the dealer wont eat their mistakes, so the balances keep getting transfered, and added in to the back of the deal. now you become more upside down. at least you are still able to get out. learn how to buy your car and you wont complain so much. go buy a dodge, mitsubishi, chrysler and see how screwed you are.

thom
    Yeah, I'm looking at getting rid of an 04 tahoe, Low miles etc.. and i even bought it used at wholesale and i think im going to take a small hit.
    Not good

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast