Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Butt

Dogballs
    Why don't some peeps put some money together and start a magazine that covers classic and hot rod boats? Kinda like a Easy Rider mag that covers Jets, v-drives etc. There are many versions of Hot Rod Magazine and I am tired of reading the last 10 pages of hb because this is the only section that interests me.

Jake W2
    Yea they should you gona pitch in?
    I will take a 5 year subscription.
    Jake

azgfboatgirl
    Why don't some peeps put some money together and start a magazine that covers classic and hot rod boats? Kinda like a Easy Rider mag that covers Jets, v-drives etc. There are many versions of Hot Rod Magazine and I am tired of reading the last 10 pages of hb because this is the only section that interests me.
    How much money are you going to contribute? :rollside:

Dogballs
    How much money are you going to contribute? :rollside:
    I would be the topless model manager, we will get one of the other magazine company's to fund the idea or some investors.

azgfboatgirl
    I would be the topless model manager, we will get one of the other magazine company's to fund the idea or some investors.
    Bet I could rack up some investors....Topless manager, huh? Sounds like an easy job..

FILUCKY
    I agree with the last ten pages or so of HB mag, but if you want to see cool stuff load up the truck and hit the nearest boat drags!

aslack99
    I wholeheartedly agree!!

Captain no fun
    At least all of our boats are different, and carry the owners' own interpretation of how things should be. It'd be cool, but takes a little coin.

Dogballs
    I agree with the last ten pages or so of HB mag, but if you want to see cool stuff load up the truck and hit the nearest boat drags!
    Filucky, the Drags would be covered in the mag and they could promote each other.

dmontzsta
    Mike and Travis have alot of experience, maybe they can start it with all their spare time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast