Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Butt

Sportin' Wood
    Been wondering about that for years. what kinda add space could you sell? I would guess thats where the coin is at. Would be nice for sure.
    I would guess its easier to just rehash the same crap and change the pics.
    Great boat great boat greatboatgreatboatgreatboatgreatboat.

Dogballs
    Been wondering about that for years. what kinda add space could you sell? I would guess thats where the coin is at. Would be nice for sure.
    I would guess its easier to just rehash the same crap and change the pics.
    Great boat great boat greatboatgreatboatgreatboatgreatboat.
    Add space would support the mag and who spends more money on their boats than people with classics and high performance jets. I know I have had 3 motors built in 7 years and spent my left nut on this hobbie. I think it would be cool if someone ran with this idea.

Im all over it. Riverrod magazine.

maxwedge
    I personally would like to see more budget tech related articles that aren't about expensive bolt on parts. What ever happened to Hot Boat featuring home brewed ingenuity.
    I think we need articles like... "Smelt Your Own Droop Snoot Using Empty Beer Cans"
    Or maybe I just need to get some of that AZ real estate money.

Jet City
    Why don't some peeps put some money together and start a magazine that covers classic and hot rod boats? Kinda like a Easy Rider mag that covers Jets, v-drives etc. There are many versions of Hot Rod Magazine and I am tired of reading the last 10 pages of hb because this is the only section that interests me.
    Because then Lawyers and Veep's would buy up all the desirable old flatties, shhhh Arlen Ness (now Jesse James) doesn't need to know about V-drives!

86apache
    Me and a friend is working on getting a mag. together for Jet boats just takes time and money. Hopefully soon. Mrs. 86 Apache

superdave013
    Add space would support the mag and who spends more money on their boats than people with classics and high performance jets. I know I have had 3 motors built in 7 years and spent my left nut on this hobbie. I think it would be cool if someone ran with this idea.
    I bet bass fisheman spend more on boating then jets and v drives combined.
    And as fas as the performance market goes the I/O and outboard markets are where it's at now days. At least that's were the big bucks are spent.
    With all that said, I too would love to see someone run with the idea. But they better do it for love, not for the money.
    There are some small ones. Kimbo does the "v drive reporter" and I know the Classic V Drive Club of America has a news letter.
    Do you guys know of any small diddys that caters to jets or small hot boats in general?
    Oh, I'd like to see Roostwear get invloved in something like this. Donno why I'm pitchin his name out there other then I know he'd do it for the love.

superdave013
    Ms 86, sounds great!

jpeaston
    can we name it...
    Muscleboats

Sportin' Wood
    I bet bass fisheman spend more on boating then jets and v drives combined.
    And as fas as the performance market goes the I/O and outboard markets are where it's at now days. At least that's were the big bucks are spent.
    With all that said, I too would love to see someone run with the idea. But they better do it for love, not for the money.
    There are some small ones. Kimbo does the "v drive reporter" and I know the Classic V Drive Club of America has a news letter.
    Do you guys know of any small diddys that caters to jets or small hot boats in general?
    Oh, I'd like to see Roostwear get invloved in something like this. Donno why I'm pitchin his name out there other then I know he'd do it for the love.
    I Agree, I know a guy that tried to do this for Rock crawling, After two issues they went bust.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast