Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hot Butt

86apache
    Yes, but we are talking about JET BOATS not rock climbing and as far as a name Lake Racers

Dogballs
    Yes, but we are talking about JET BOATS not rock climbing and as far as a name Lake Racers
    Yah, don't forget about the topless chicks like easy rider magazine. This would ensure the mags success.

Sportin' Wood
    Rock crawling...as in something like this.
    http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/libertyTDS.jpg
    I see it as being the same market( pretty close), Lots of home built stuff. same kinda people are into it (gearheads) Just saying, IMHO the ad market looks alittle weak when you compare to what Hot Boat sells for ad space. I'm not into that line of work but it seems you gotta get top dollar for ad's to make it work.
    I would by all means love to see that kinda mag, or more of the older boats in HB. Almost anyone can sign for a nice boat but an old boat that is tricked out or restored does it for me.

86apache
    Sorry, my mistake That's a cool picture :shift: The mag will be of older boats and the boater's own thoughts of their boat and what they did to it.
    Mrs. 86Apache

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123