Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parker Dam Crossing Restrictions?

LUVNLIFE
    I can't remember the details, but what are the restrictions for crossing Parker Dam. As in times, trailers and RVs. Thanks in advance. Cale

TCHB
    They close the dam at around 10PM.
    You can not pull a trailer over the dam becuase of concrete barriers and I am not sure if a motor home will fit.

LUVNLIFE
    Well so what you are saying is a 33' moho with a 27' boat prob will not be able to cross the dam :idea:

Daytona100
    Dont bother its way to narrow. If your pulling anything big and someone is comeing the other way your screwed. Doesnt take much longer to go thru parker. Stop get some gas a couple drinks enjoy yourself. :rollside:

Riverkid
    Prob.
    Looks like you're seeing the sites in downtown Parker...

LUVNLIFE
    Thanks guys, I'll take your advice. Stop, have lunch and an ice cold one.

riverbound
    There is no way you would be able to get a motorhome through the barriers. We drove our truck through their without the trailer on it and ended up taking out one of the sides.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...tliner-med.jpg

Boatcop
    Trailers, Motorhomes, & anything bigger than a Pick-up or SUV aren't allowed to cross.
    Not just because they won't fit, but by Federal Regulation. The Dam is manned by Security whenever it's open, so it's not a good idea to try and get away with it, even if you think you CAN fit.
    The Dam's closed to all traffic from 11:00 PM till 5:00 AM. Gated off and barricaded.

LUVNLIFE
    Then I def won't make it because I have an FL70 toterhome, no way do I want to chance that.

LUVNLIFE
    Trailers, Motorhomes, & anything bigger than a Pick-up or SUV aren't allowed to cross.
    Not just because they won't fit, but by Federal Regulation. The Dam is manned by Security whenever it's open, so it's not a good idea to try and get away with it, even if you think you CAN fit.
    The Dam's closed to all traffic from 11:00 PM till 5:00 AM. Gated off and barricaded.
    Oh and I guess this would be the real reason. Hard to start a wek at the river by getting arrested

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast