Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: where have all the v drive groupies been ?

lucky
    You - all have been quiet -- Have you all picked your boyfriends and are happy now - Or - busy - gulping down foot longs ?

V-DRIVES RULE
    Tired of you and KIm's GAY Rhetoric all the time 24/7 gay hotline hosted by Lucky and KIM!

lucky
    Tired of you and KIm's GAY Rhetoric all the time 24/7 gay hotline hosted by Lucky and KIM!
    [SIZE=5] TALK TO MY BIATCH -- 1 800 HOT COCK - LMAO - :jawdrop: IF YOU RECONIZE THE VOICE -- DON'T EXPOSE HIM AT THE NEXT PARKING LOT EVENT - CAUSE THAT JUST AINT RIGHT !
    YOU BENCH RACING FAGS HAVE BEEN LAME LATLEY

Roman 1
    As exciting as it is to talk about how gay lucky is, the test post forums are a little more stimulating.
    R1 :sleeping:

dmontzsta
    Been working on mine, getting ready to kick some whacker ass.

lucky
    As exciting as it is to talk about how gay lucky is, the test post forums are a little more stimulating.
    R1 :sleeping:
    yes - roman finds the test section stimulating -- what ya testing ? gender transfomations ????? slip sleeve portables

HOSS
    yes - roman finds the test section stimulating -- what ya testing ? gender transfomations ????? slip sleeve portables
    BBBBRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH,,,that dude said, " slip sleeve portables". BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Roman 1
    No need to test what you and hoss have perfected. :sleeping:
    ....and I think hoss wants his brah back...
    R1 :notam:

Kim Hanson
    You - all have been quiet -- Have you all picked your boyfriends and are happy now - Or - busy - gulping down foot longs ?
    Getting ready to go on holidays and all the shit that goes along with it..........( . )( . )..........WOMEN CAN DRIVE YOU FOCKING CRAZY AT TIMES !

Kim Hanson
    Come on, I won't put down your type anymore........( . )( . ).........

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast