Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Identity Theft......

Just Tool'n
    I has hit 14 years ago, went to go buy a wedding ring, filled out an app.
    But ended up paying cash!
    It seems that the black bitch behind the counter recognized me.
    She worked with my step-sister, she must of blabed her mouth about how well I did.
    She gave all of my info to her Black boy-friend who went to HFC, Avco fiance & 2 others that I dont remember & got cash loans to the tune of $22k.
    Then he rented a house in Riverside in my name, furnished it using my credit, & was driving a new mercedes & lexus, all in my name.
    Can you imagine me getting a copy of my drivers licence, with all of my info, & his black face. Really pissed me off!
    Took about 6 months of calling, fianally we figured it all out, & the SOB got 3 years for it.
    Luckily it did not ruin my credit score!

rivergoer
    freaking stupid a$$ biatches...get your own lives criminals we did!!!

all charged up
    Last week the power company showed up at my house, "here to turn off your power so you can move"... I aint movin?!?!
    Turns out my bitter ex wife called and used my current wife's info including her social to put in the order. They recorded the whole conversation so I filed charges. She is out of state and she will be shocked when the grand jury summons arrives at her door. ID theft is a class 4 felony, I hope that bitch gets 5 yrs!!!!!!!
    Spent three hours password protecting all of my accounts. :yuk:

C-2
    Last week the power company showed up at my house, "here to turn off your power so you can move"... I aint movin?!?!
    Turns out my bitter ex wife called and used my current wife's info including her social to put in the order. They recorded the whole conversation so I filed charges. She is out of state and she will be shocked when the grand jury summons arrives at her door. ID theft is a class 4 felony, I hope that bitch gets 5 yrs!!!!!!!
    Now that's what you call BUSTED!
    If you get a lot of hang-ups or think she is harassing you over the phone (cell or landline), I have a new service which can help. If she is under any TRO's or other stay away court orders - it usually spells criminal charges. I'm also beta testing, costs are very minimal. PM me if interested.
    I bet she was banking on you not being home when they arrived to turn the utilities off. DOH!

ratso
    cun t.

Jrocket
    Damn this stuff sucks.I just got hit on friday,seems somebody in Japan has made a fake copy of my Visa/debit card and charged 5 seperate charges.My banks visa fraud department called and left a message on my answering machine but it ws late at night when I got it.I actually didnt think anything of it due to it sounding more like a solicitor's pitch then a valid message.Didnt find out until the next morning when my card wouldnt work,the bank put a freeze on it for me until the got in contact with me.My bank put a hold on the transactions until monday and I did get ahold of the fraud dept to take care of this.I should get all of the money back but it still sucks knowing that my card is here with me but somehow they can charged things.Almost 11k gone in one day.

OutCole'd
    Last year a couple in Florida went to buy three Sea Doo's with all her info. Luckily the sales person called my wife and verified that it was not he. He also called the cops and had the peeps picked up while still signing docs for their news "toys". Not sure if they did any time, thet should have hung them.
    Unfortunately they had already spent about 5k with her info. Took countlees hous on the phone writing letters and phone calls to get it all cleared up. It seems as though this should not be that hard to stop. F'n thieves.

Jrocket
    The guy from the fraud dept says most likely they made a fake copy of a visa and put my number on it.How they got my number and more so in Japan of all places is beyond me?I have never bought anything with my card from there or even been there.I always have the card with me at all times also.

vdrivenman
    hey RR,
    how can you stealbluz a dead person. no phone,no email. u need to pm or email me!
    ur in deep shit !

HocusPocus
    about 6 months ago.. i found out i had a few cell extra cell phones i didn't know about. someone in san bernardino used my social and name to get them.
    also found out they attempted to get several credit cards.. it took a few months but i was able to get it all cleaned up and off my reports. its such a huge pain and i know these kinds of crime are just going to go up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast