Thread: zippo tricks

meaniam
    http://www.santoalt.com/videos/227_C...ppo_Trick.html
    funny. dont view at work with volume high! pg13

spectratoad
    And as we jump into the next gene pool...................

hoolign
    Actaully ..I can do a trick with a bic ..that no one I have met in over ten years can do.. Between your thumb and pointer finger ..balance the bic lighter and get it to twirl using othing else but those two fingers!!.....I did it once for 4 hours to show some one i could..what a freakin waste of four hours..but I won 500 bucks

Wonderboy
    Actaully ..I can do a trick with a bic ..that no one I have met in over ten years can do.. Between your thumb and pointer finger ..balance the bic lighter and get it to twirl using othing else but those two fingers!!.....I did it once for 4 hours to show some one i could..what a freakin waste of four hours..but I won 500 bucks
    Wow!!!! That's badass!

I'm almost afraid to ask how you became so talented at this particular event. :squiggle:

Wonderboy
    I'm almost afraid to ask how you became so talented at this particular event. :squiggle:
    He practiced using his testicles.

JetBoatRich
    4 hours was it 4 minutes that seemed like 4 hours

fat rat
    I can't get a visual on that.