Thread: spam...pit bike, trailer park cruiser

Imagine the envy of your friends and neighbors when you cruise by on this beautiful machine, a 1960 something Cushman Trailster. Perfect for that sunset putt through the trailer park, your cooler strapped on the rear, you at the controls, handing out cool ones to your admiring buddies. Not everyone can be lucky enough to glide around on a bike like this.
    The designers at Cushman pulled out all stops when it came to its styling. Obviously taking their cue from Elroy Bruckman, the designer of the milk crate. Sleek, aerodynamic, flashy, donÂ’t even begin to describe its beauty.
    And the engineers were on the ball too. Springer front end (like a early Harley), kickstarter (again, the Harley influence.) Flip forward seat to allow easy access to whatÂ’s under the flip forward seat. (something even Harley didnÂ’t even have!). Foot AND hand controlled rear brake. This package has it all. Plus!Â…a 2 speed transmission.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...cushman002.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...cushman003.jpg
    I've had this scoot sitting in my garage since 1982. Back then I put on a new front tire and tube, drove it around the neighborhood a few times and then parked it. Tire still has the little nubs on it. The rear tire is an animal, built for traction. I was always going to restore it, but never did and now itÂ’s time to get it out of my way. I havenÂ’t started it in about 12 years so I put in a new plug and some fresh gas the other day and it fired right up on the 3rd kick. Smokes some, but what true gearhead doesnÂ’t enjoy the smell of raw fuel saturated in his clothing? Besides smoke is what keeps bees and yellow jackets away when youÂ’re at the river, so you might be able to make a few bucks just driving it around the neighbors place.
    I want 625 bucks for this truly amazing example of finer machinery.
    (no kickstand. don't drop the SOB cause it's real fockin heavy)
    knuckledragger56@yahoo.com

Racer277
    Nice!

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    it looks like a occ theme bike

superdave013
    some billet, some dimond plate and a carbon fiber pipe..... oh, and the flat black paint would do the trick

**NAPALM**
    That is an intense piece of equiptment!

coolchange
    Dam OR, you should write ad text for a living. Wanna do my next run on E-bay?

Dam OR, you should write ad text for a living. Wanna do my next run on E-bay?
    I don't know, the ol' dog is still for sale.............

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
    Imagine the envy of your friends and neighbors when you cruise by on this beautiful machine, a 1960 something Cushman Trailster. Perfect for that sunset putt through the trailer park, your cooler strapped on the rear, you at the controls, handing out cool ones to your admiring buddies. Not everyone can be lucky enough to glide around on a bike like this.
    hey rigger i hope you are in the sales business.this story is almost like a corona commercial.

With an ad script like that I'm surprised its still for sale....I thought the guys would be lining up to buy that gem.

Damn Rich, you missed the boat not putting that old refer in here...Steve