Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Big Chief

Dogballs
    OK lets take a survey! Who will have quickest and/or fastest boat at the CBBB? :argue:

Wally_Gator
    Definately not me..

hack job
    note to self
    the cbbb is not a race. its simply a place to get together with your friends and make some new ones. we do not condone racing of any type. now if you are going to be up in laughlin for the weekend of aug 13-14 then i would go down or up river and do what you like.

LGCDEVIL
    Will there be a trophy for the hottest recorded surface temperature on the deck of a boat? How about who has the most baked-on water spots? Got those two nailed.

RCB19
    Will there be a trophy for the hottest recorded surface temperature on the deck of a boat? How about who has the most baked-on water spots? Got those two nailed.
    I might have ya beat on the hottest deck surface. I've seen bugs land on it and never get back up. :crossx:

LGCDEVIL
    RCB-----It's on!!

Dogballs
    Yah you definitely got that one handled, maybe we should try and cook an egg on your deck.
    Bro I cant wait for this trip! we have about 8 rooms just for our crew alone and I am going to try and be the first one there, you know how I operate.
    we will have to make a trip up to the dam thursday when the water is good buy some big 40 oz cocktails at the Poineer Hotel and just float most the way back.
    Sincerely
    Dognutts

HBjet
    I would say Hustler because his boat will be one of the fewest that will be able to handle the chop at any high rate of speed.
    I found CBBB isn't a good place to race someone... Cops, Crappy Water, & 99 cent Corona's are a few reasons it's not that good....
    HBjet

Dogballs
    I would say Hustler because his boat will be one of the fewest that will be able to handle the chop at any high rate of speed.
    I found CBBB isn't a good place to race someone... Cops, Crappy Water, & 99 cent Corona's are a few reasons it's not that good....
    HBjet
    OK lets take a survey! Who will be the most ****ed-up :hammerhea at the CBBB?

LGCDEVIL
    Got a room for the 11th -14th. Fire it up for thursday a.m.? Get there early. Tell everybody how friggen fast we were before they showed up then keep it on the beach all weekend

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast