Ok, so here is my delima. New to jet boats, boats period. Grew up with the but never owned one. I recently bought a 78 BBC with berkley jet, droop snoop, and a ride plate. 454 BB with Wieand tunnel, dual carters and ols school S&S wet headers. Took it out for 20 minutes and had water in the oil. I was'nt sure of the problem so I took it back to Olympic boats where I bought it from. Paid $3600 after tax for the thing. The company has sat on the boat for three weeks and never changed the oil. It now has rust on the cam, lifters and possibly the cylinders. They only want to put new head gaskets on it and give it back to me. It's not the gaskets it's the plumbing on the boat.They will not agree that the rust got there from the boat sitting with water in the engine. The other option is to give me a 77 Spectre 18' jet. 455 olds berkley jet and TT exhaust. I have not seen the Spectre but am going today. My question to the group is........ What would you do? Please, guys and gals I need some advice.