Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dolly trailer

Bt273
    Does anybody have one for a runner bottom they would like to part with?

Ellis trailers has a few.

FLYTE RISK
    Does anybody have one for a runner bottom they would like to part with? Why would you need that, when you have a road trailer??? AHHH I get it only the REAL RACER's have dolly's !!!! :boxed:

msmeads1
    Ellis will set you up.
    Make sure you talk with Mike Livingston. Mike has been with Bob for 23 years.
    He does all the fab work and did mine for my Schiada and B Boat. He knows his shit.
    Unfortunitly, Bob is ill and may not be around much more. He took a turn for the worse last week and Bob JR is in there trying to help out?
    Any way, they build dollys starting at around $2700.
    If I could every figure out how to posts a pic's I could share my Dolly Mike made?
    Oh well? Time to go in the garage and start working on the B Boat.
    Jon.

Monkey Bung
    BH 273 has got a little RichSuinitous..he has acsess to a Marvel saw, Mig welder, knowledge on how to fabricate one and overhead cranes to fit the boat perfectly to the trailer but he still insists on spreadin' his buisness (like a "TRUE RACER" should ) just to get attention from TONY!

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
    BH 273 has got a little RichSuinitous..he has acsess to a Marvel saw, Mig welder, knowledge on how to fabricate one and overhead cranes to fit the boat perfectly to the trailer but he still insists on spreadin' his buisness (like a "TRUE RACER" should ) just to get attention from TONY!
    bung 2700 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....whats your thoughts.....and my last post regarding this dissapeared...wonder why?

FLYTE RISK
    bung 2700 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....whats your thoughts.....and my last post regarding this dissapeared...wonder why? Well All I Know is that I do not have an enclosed trailer for my old dog, But Bung and I will build a dolly just to move mine around in the garage!! Guess if these two lazy ass's want we could build three HUH!!!! At a cost of 1500 a piece??? LOL :crossx: :rollside:

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
    Well All I Know is that I do not have an enclosed trailer for my old dog, But Bung and I will build a dolly just to move mine around in the garage!! Guess if these two lazy ass's want we could build three HUH!!!! At a cost of 1500 a piece??? LOL :crossx: :rollside:
    i heard summit has a nos kit far sale..........that yaahoo sangster says you gonna need it.

FLYTE RISK
    i heard summit has a nos kit far sale..........that yaahoo sangster says you gonna need it.
    YAAAAAHHHHOOOOOO :sleeping:

Sangster
    If Flyte's only runnin' a 468ci.... You can bet the Farm he's gonna' need a Big Ole' Button.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast