Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Life as I know it is about to end.....

NashvilleBound
    ...my mother-in-law is coming out for the next 9 days... smokes...needs to be entertained all the time....lord help me....someone give me a loaded gun... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HCS
    I feel sorry for you man.

NashvilleBound
    I cant tell where the bitching stops and the ragging begins......Wife has had me out finishing the deck, buying patio furniture, painting...all for what?????? Damnit.......
    The best part was yesterday...
    Wife: Oh Honey :hammerhea (I SO knew I was in trouble) I used one of your SWA vouchers for mom to come out TOMORROW"
    Me: (thinking) I am even paying for THAT!!!!! "Great, so soon???" I say.....

Nate56
    Dude forget that shit, say your job needs you on a special assignment and have to go out of town...gets em everytime..

cc322
    Stock up on the booze and then if she pisses you off you can speak your mind, then you could tell the wife sorry babe it was the alcohol talking

ratso
    ...my mother-in-law is coming out for the next 9 days... smokes...needs to be entertained all the time....lord help me....someone give me a loaded gun... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Theoretically......that is what your wife will turn into eventually. :jawdrop:

NashvilleBound
    Stock up on the booze and then if she pisses you off you can speak your mind, then you could tell the wife sorry babe it was the alcohol talking
    LMAO.....thats a great idea!!!! Consider it done....besides it will piss her off and there is nothing she can do about it!

NashvilleBound
    Theoretically......that is what your wife will turn into eventually. :jawdrop:
    Dont EVEN go there......... :cry:

ratso
    Dont EVEN go there......... :cry:
    Hey... just trying to help. :rollside:

Tom Brown
    Hey... just trying to help. :rollside:
    LMAO!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast