Thread: lookin' for bbc magneto

lilrick
    anybody have one?

GofastRacer
    What kind are you looking for???..

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I have a mallory

obnoxious001
    I have a Vertex with an adjustable slip collar, so that you can set proper oil pump engagement on standard or tall deck. Service was always by Don Zig, has his tag and markings, along with a good set of unburned Mallory wires, to route under headers or exhaust. I want $350 for it, photos available.
    PM or email agt001@aol.com

INEEDAV
    I have a mallory
    If lilrick is not interested I may be, which version is it and do you have any pictures. Price?

EXTREMEBOATS
    Olbiezer has a Don Zig for sale, We we're going to put it in his Barron this weekend but went with MSD. He's asking $350 and its like new. Drop him a PM.
    Mike

olbiezer
    don zig mag like new........louville50@aol.com or 601 506 9977 pics available if interested. or just pm me.!!!!!!!! PRICE REDUCED TO 275 OR BEST OFFER.
    ron

Fiat48
    If lilrick is not interested I may be, which version is it and do you have any pictures. Price?
    With your compression you have to have a mag with advance. That limits you to Sprint mag or a Vertex. Advance weights in Super Mag II's or III's will tear the base pins out of the mag.

meaniam
    With your compression you have to have a mag with advance. That limits you to Sprint mag or a Vertex. Advance weights in Super Mag II's or III's will tear the base pins out of the mag.
    i have one never ran it. got it used is missing a couple spark plug wires. i dont remeber what kind or where it is off the top of my head. but it is buried in the garage. i guess i could get 75 for it. dont know anything about them. was always curios cuase i heard you dont need an alt with these. any1 pm me if interested. it yours. unless you tell me how to rebuild or whatever it need and i understand it. but still unlikely

INEEDAV
    Thanks Bob. Just shot you a pm a minute ago. Also sent one this morning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast