Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Win the LOTO Shootout!!!!

SummerObsession
    ...and then bring the boat home!
    <----------- See this avatar pic? This could be you!!
    OK, so I can't guarantee a win :wink: , but I will guarantee you will have a blast anyway!
    Buy my boat, come to LOTO and you can stay (all expenses paid!) for the shootout, and enter to WIN!!
    I won my class last year with a really crappy run, so it is conceivable that the boat could win again!!
    The shootout is a blast and the best place to see some of the fastest boats in the country hanging out and having a great time!
    If you don't want to come to LOTO, buy the boat and I'll deliver it to you where ever you like!*
    I don't want to own two boats this winter, so call quickly for the best price anywhere!! (620) 874-4280
    *offer valid 48 contiguous only, see seller for details and other seemingly trivial disclaimers based on absolutely nothing but misc. attorney ridden jargon of no real consequence. :wink:

DrewDown
    Desperate huh

FASTERDAMITT
    Sometimes I wonder why people spend nearly twice the money for a new one when there's nice boats like this on the market. Including yours also Drew! Answer: Because they can? If I wanted another cat, one of these two would fill my needs, no doubt. I don't understand the market lately.

unleashed
    ...and then bring the boat home!
    <----------- See this avatar pic? This could be you!!
    OK, so I can't guarantee a win :wink: , but I will guarantee you will have a blast anyway!
    Buy my boat, come to LOTO and you can stay (all expenses paid!) for the shootout, and enter to WIN!!
    I won my class last year with a really crappy run, so it is conceivable that the boat could win again!!
    The shootout is a blast and the best place to see some of the fastest boats in the country hanging out and having a great time!
    If you don't want to come to LOTO, buy the boat and I'll deliver it to you where ever you like!*
    I don't want to own two boats this winter, so call quickly for the best price anywhere!! (620) 874-4280
    *offer valid 48 contiguous only, see seller for details and other seemingly trivial disclaimers based on absolutely nothing but misc. attorney ridden jargon of no real consequence. :wink:
    Drop your price by 30K and I'll bet you get a taker...problem is everyone has that gel scheme...thats why Charlie got rid of her!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

SummerObsession
    Desperate huh
    Hardly. Sold yours yet?
    This boat should sell itself. If it doesn't, so be it.
    In case anyone missed it, this was a humorous post!!
    Yes, this gel scheme did become popular. I can see why. Look at all these new "top line" boats that look like Walt Disney threw up on them!!!
    More colors does not necessarily mean better paint scheme, at least in my opinion.
    soon all this yellow, fade to orange, and add some lime green/electric blue/cartoon characters crap will go out of style and you're left with a boat you still have to look at.
    Just an opinion, but I want a boat that will look good 10 years from now, even if I'm selling her today!

unleashed
    Hardly. Sold yours yet?
    This boat should sell itself. If it doesn't, so be it.
    In case anyone missed it, this was a humorous post!!
    Yes, this gel scheme did become popular. I can see why. Look at all these new "top line" boats that look like Walt Disney threw up on them!!!
    More colors does not necessarily mean better paint scheme, at least in my opinion.
    soon all this yellow, fade to orange, and add some lime green/electric blue/cartoon characters crap will go out of style and you're left with a boat you still have to look at.
    Just an opinion, but I want a boat that will look good 10 years from now, even if I'm selling her today!
    Im just giving you a hard time, I've always liked that boat best its super clean! Looks like I will be going to LOTO so I'll stop by and say hi.
    Deano

Charley
    I know someone that would take it for 30k less than hes askin

SummerObsession
    I know someone that would take it for 30k less than hes askin
    Everyone's up for the give away/charity pricing today!!! :coffeycup
    Price for boat only, no frills, delivered halfway is 155k.
    If there is a better 29 DCB out there for less money, I'll buy it myself. :lightsabe

SummerObsession
    Im just giving you a hard time, I've always liked that boat best its super clean! Looks like I will be going to LOTO so I'll stop by and say hi.
    Deano
    When are you deading to LOTO?
    We may be there. I'll even let yo buy me a goose or several for slamming my boat!! :coffeycup
    Seriously though, if you've never been there before, a guide will help.

KROOZIN
    I don't think most people build a boat as to what's "in style". I think they build it to make themself happy. Sh!t, I went against what's "in style"!!! Obviously, we all have different likes and tastes (and thank god).
    If I ever get tired of looking at my paint job, I'll have it re-painted. Not to what other people want or like, but to what I like. :messedup:

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast