Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ventura County Fair Demolition Derby

Brooski
    Wednesday Aug 3 and Thursday August 4. Come out and watch me get smashed in my alcohol induced Car #502, Sheriff Buford T Justice going after the Bandit. Events start at 6, derby is last. Free with Fair admission. I think Victorfb's dad will be proud of his modified car.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...y_2005_016.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...y_2005_015.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...y_2005_017.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...y_2005_018.jpg
    And yes, those are Bassett Headers coming out of the hood. Gotta keep boating somehow.......

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Little far for a one night stand. Go get em Roger. Car looks great. :crossx:
    SW on the wifes computer. :220v:

CrazyHippy
    I'll be there w/ the Richadson Pony, Modified, and sprint car team.
    BJH

mike37
    hey Roger that thing looks bad ass have fun wish we could go

Brooski
    I'll be there w/ the Richadson Pony, Modified, and sprint car team.
    BJH
    Cool, I will look for ya in the pits.......

Brooski
    26 cars were in the derby, and I made all the way to 4th place!!! Woo hoo. Tomorrow is the big day, got to go pull the front end apart and put it back together. Car held up real well, but I got hit so many times in the front the car gave up. So its rebuilt the radiator support, put it a new radiator, and do some welding.

CrazyHippy
    Awesome showing last night. I got stuck at work, and didn't get there until 6:30, got to see the midgets and the VRA Mods
    The 3 team cars got you. I think if it would have been every man for himself (like it's supposed to be) you would have had it. Be careful, those guys are gonna be gunnin for you tonight.
    BJH

Roger
    I hope someone got some video of this. If so bring it to the CBBB.

Brooski
    Awesome showing last night. I got stuck at work, and didn't get there until 6:30, got to see the midgets and the VRA Mods
    The 3 team cars got you. I think if it would have been every man for himself (like it's supposed to be) you would have had it. Be careful, those guys are gonna be gunnin for you tonight.
    BJH
    Thanks, and you are right. If it was just every man for himself, I probably would have had it. But the score card surprised me, I placed 2nd!!! But I do have to give credit to those guys, they gave me alot of pointers on how to make my car last. I know they didnt tell me all their secrets, but they have always helped me out. The tag team on me did me in.
    As for tonight, I broke an axle about 3 minutes into the derby. Another car drove over it and got stuck on top of it. I saw it, and had no idea it was mine until the derby was over. I only thought a tire was buried in the dirt. :hammer2: Hey Crazy, if you can wear a XXXL shirt, I will save one for ya. I have 3 left.
    78, I bought the video of the first night. I will bring it to CBBB if I get it by then. I cant wait to see it.....

CrazyHippy
    Thanks, and you are right. If it was just every man for himself, I probably would have had it. But the score card surprised me, I placed 2nd!!! But I do have to give credit to those guys, they gave me alot of pointers on how to make my car last. I know they didnt tell me all their secrets, but they have always helped me out. The tag team on me did me in.
    As for tonight, I broke an axle about 3 minutes into the derby. Another car drove over it and got stuck on top of it. I saw it, and had no idea it was mine until the derby was over. I only thought a tire was buried in the dirt. :hammer2: Hey Crazy, if you can wear a XXXL shirt, I will save one for ya. I have 3 left.
    78, I bought the video of the first night. I will bring it to CBBB if I get it by then. I cant wait to see it.....
    Appreciate the offer, but i'm in a shape other than round :jawdrop: :shift:
    BJH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast