Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SPAM: Biesemeyer V-Drive on eBay $1 Opening Bid!

LakesOnly
    Somebody wanna go racing?
    Click Here for Biesemeyer (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4565141989)

LO

dmontzsta
    You have to love the aerodynamics of that roll bar.

rrrr
    Just needs a quick blast with the pressure washer and a couple o' rattle cans..... :hammer2:
    http://i6.ebayimg.com/02/i/04/94/31/fa_3.JPG

NorCal Gameshow
    cool old boat ...without the engine hoist bolted to it :hammerhea

that is, or was, a good looking hull before someone did the roll bar, engine cover, windshield, sticker deal to the poor bastard.
    I love his answer to one of the questions saying it's a glass over wood hull. This is the same boat that 'stab and steer' has. His is much nicer though.
    Lake Lopez, bout 5 miles from my moms place. Hmmmmm.

hack job
    that is, or was, a good looking hull before someone did the roll bar, engine cover, windshield, sticker deal to the poor bastard.
    I love his answer to one of the questions saying it's a glass over wood hull. This is the same boat that 'stab and steer' has. His is much nicer though.
    Lake Lopez, bout 5 miles from my moms place. Hmmmmm.
    i like your other plan more though i dont think your other half would like either lol.

i like your other plan more though i dont think your other half would like either lol.
    you're right.
    I was thinking more along the lines of getting it and stashing it for Keaton. He might like something like that down the road.
    I hurts my back just remembering the ride of my neighbors '59 Biesemeyer when I was a kid.

rrrr
    you're right.
    I was thinking more along the lines of getting it and stashing it for Keaton. He might like something like that down the road.
    I hurts my back just remembering the ride of my neighbors '59 Biesemeyer when I was a kid.
    Heheh, I was out pounding it in my Howard on Saturday. It was blowing out of the North about 10 MPH and that really gets my lake choppy. I woke up Sunday (and today) feeling like someone had kicked my ass..... :cry: :messedup: :messedup:
    Big sissy LOL

dmontzsta
    That would actually be a good boat to keep...
    on the side of your house so you can hit it with a hammer or throw shit at it when you are pissed off at something else you are working on.

That would actually be a good boat to keep...
    on the side of your house so you can hit it with a hammer or throw shit at it when you are pissed off at something else you are working on.
    lol, that's what I use the old Lavey I have now for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast