Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: '03 Conquest Deck Boat For Sale

likes2boat
    'O3 CONQUEST DECK BOAT FOR SALE http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...stSideView.jpg
    This 2003 Conquest 28' Deck Boat has it all. It has a 850 HP Big Block custom built Chevy engine by Pro Marine, Imco XR sterndrive, CMI headers and exhaust system with silent choice mufflers, duel ram hydraulic steering, Lab finished Bronson Hill propeller, All Gaffrig gauges with GPS recall, Huge Sony sound system with upgraded amps, subwoofers, 9 speakers. installed remote controls at bow, helm and stern, 10 disc CD changer, polished billet speaker grills, 11 foot all stainless steel bimini top with vinyl cover, 4 deep cycle marine batteries plus one dedicated to stereo system, built in ice chest, two ski lockers, This boat has every option available. Less than 150 hours. Competitive tri-axel trailer. Awesome boat! Original purchase price over $140,000.00. Asking $96,000. Super clean Email me @ lauravda@sbcglobal.net or phone @
    (661) 433-4400 OR (661) 799-9300 if you are interested or have additional questions.

phebus
    Beautifull, beautifull boat. I'm envious.

Charley
    850 HP from a single Demon Carb>??? no offense but :idea:

RiverOtter
    I was thinking the same thing. Wow! How'd they do that? :2purples:

Havasu Hangin'
    Pro Marine will usually give you one of these..
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...Joeys_Dyno.jpg
    Beautiful boat...

RiverOtter
    Since I am a mechanical moron.... would an engine like this last longer than a blower motor? I'm guessing it would. Would it last as long as say a Merc Blue motor, like a 525?

Havasu Hangin'
    Since I am a mechanical moron.... would an engine like this last longer than a blower motor? I'm guessing it would. Would it last as long as say a Merc Blue motor, like a 525?
    Depends on alot of things. You need compression to make HP...whether you get that through boost or static, it's gonna be tougher on the engine than a milder motor.
    The one advantage a natutally aspirated motor has is that it doesn't have to turn the blower (that robs HP). For example, a 1,000HP blower motor may need 100 HP to turn the blower, so that's alot of extra fuel you have to dump in the motor (over a n/a or turbo motor).
    Just my "non-expert" opinion...

HavasuDreamin'
    It's definately possible, but I am not sure I would want to shift that Bravo in gear with the CAM profile needed to make 850 hp on a single four. :supp:

RiverOtter
    It's definately possible, but I am not sure I would want to shift that Bravo in gear with the CAM profile needed to make 850 hp on a single four. :supp:
    maybe is like a diesel cruiser and has a low Idle gear.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast