Thread: what a busy weekend....

a catered life
    dam had to do some catering friday night and saturday most of the day so i pickup up boat from shop late saturday and decide to go to a local spot to get her wet sunday.......sunday morning woke up family made a great breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, hashbrowns, grits, fresh squeeze oj) drove about 45 to one hour to silverwood lake only to be told to take my as@ back home :jawdrop: ...........seems like the freaking lake was full at 9am and they were not accepting any more boats :cry:

SummitKarl
    bummer!!!!
    maybe this will help
    steamboat at noon Sunday
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...am_boating.JPG

a catered life
    nope that just made it worse i'm not there :frown: but thanks anyway

rivergoer
    that steam boat place looks cool

shueman
    dam had to do some catering friday night and saturday most of the day so i pickup up boat from shop late saturday and decide to go to a local spot to get her wet sunday.......sunday morning woke up family made a great breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, hashbrowns, grits, fresh squeeze oj) drove about 45 to one hour to silverwood lake only to be told to take my as@ back home :jawdrop: ...........seems like the freaking lake was full at 9am and they were not accepting any more boats :cry:
    Yep...gotta make a reservation on the wk-nds...

NashvilleBound
    Yep...gotta make a reservation on the wk-nds...
    A reservation to go on a lake?? Incredible. I like to hang out and see people also .... but I cant imagine reservations... :rollside:

a catered life
    yup a lot of places dont have much parking so when the parking lot fills up thats when they stop allowing more boat to launch :squiggle:

JetBoatRich
    yup a lot of places dont have much parking so when the parking lot fills up thats when they stop allowing more boat to launch :squiggle:
    Willie, at Silverwood you make reservations and drive right to the front of the line

a catered life
    lmao now i know we didnt think that we needed reservations to do some ay boating hows was your trip?