Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebay Eliminator... Good / Fair / Bad Deal?

RiverOtter
    Click (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/new-e...Z26432QQssPage NameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

a catered life
    kinda ok for a decent deal

RiverOtter
    kinda ok for a decent deal
    :idea: Hmmmm Sounds on the High Side of Fair to me :idea:

Dave C
    actually thats not too bad. been pricing them out.
    what does "fair" have anything to do with ANY of these performance boat purchases..... LOL

RiverOtter
    actually thats not too bad. been pricing them out.
    what does "fair" have anything to do with ANY of these performance boat purchases..... LOL
    Good point! LOL!! Normally I would never buy a new boat. I like them 1-3 years old with low to no hours on them. I've never priced Eliminator's out. Seemed like a "Bullit Proof" 100mph boat. 496's and XR drives. No drama with touchy big horsepower set ups. Just turn the keys and cruise at 65mph.

DCBob
    Good point! LOL!! Normally I would never buy a new boat. I like them 1-3 years old with low to no hours on them. I've never priced Eliminator's out. Seemed like a "Bullit Proof" 100mph boat. 496's and XR drives. No drama with touchy big horsepower set ups. Just turn the keys and cruise at 65mph.
    Don't forget to add lots of gas

RiverOtter
    [/B]
    No Doubt! But less than two big blower motors

Dave C
    what the hell does the gas bill have anything to do with any of these performance boats.... LOL
    I figure if you can pony up for a $100,000+ boat, you can probably afford the gas bill.
    [/B]
    RO, I like the way you think!!!.... (cuz I'm thinking the same thing.. sort of)

mbrown2
    Maybe I missed something, but at 100K the reserve is not met, so how do you know how much it is? Kinda of hard to tell if it is good deal or not if they sell it for 150K or 200K...

RiverOtter
    Maybe I missed something, but at 100K the reserve is not met, so how do you know how much it is? Kinda of hard to tell if it is good deal or not if they sell it for 150K or 200K...
    Your correct. I am assuming the reserve/buy it now is $100,000. May be $200,000 for all I know. This is the 2nd or 3rd go round for this boat. If you'll notice there are no the "0" bids

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast