Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Horror of lake perris [long post]

Scape Goat
    First the damn place has way to many jet skis. I'm waiting to launch and people are just driving around me to back in. Next there are some people parking there boats and jet skis right there at the launch ramp, I wait 45 min for them to move, Hell no dude decides to go BBQ. So I am asking him if he can move the jet skis but this dude gets pist and tells me to launch in the middle area. Then this guy in a big pinto type boat launches has no exsperience and turns the boat on with the drive all the way up showers the area, runs into another parked for 45 min boat, runs aground into the concrete, then proceeds to leave, this is with 15 20 kids no life jackets etc. and never learned to put the drive down.I find An open spot cool so I proceed to launch and alls cool. I drive the lincohn to park it put everyone in the boat and start to proceed, bump clunk. damn ran over this guys trailer.I get out to check it damn thing is thirty feet long all the wood is flooting, I am thinking I have to pay for this junk now. When I go to inspect it there is no bolts holding the wood and the wood is so rotting it looks like someome was trying to carve a canoo out of them. I offer to take care of the one wood that my rudder took a chunk from, this dude just said forget about it he was going to replace em any ways. The rest of the day was typical on coming lake lice at full speed then they cut you off and park in the middle of traffic. to many kids driving them and not knowing simple boating opp rules.well when I go to leave alls well except that someone not only keyed my all black navigator they tagged it on the hood with a key. Now I know why this is the most ghetto lake to go to, this is where all the dumn #### boat.so now I need to get the hook ups on some one who can repaint my hood for me

riverroyal
    we drive 5 hours to havasu,passing perris on the way...

Scape Goat
    I usually do to was there at labor day in the channel, even with the crowd that day I didn't exsperience this much b.s.
    Thought I was going to have a relaxing day at the local lake.

RiverOtter

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    The last time I was at Perris I was pregnant with my youngest . . . 10 years ago. Can't believe it's been that long, but I don't miss it. I would rather put up with the algae of Lake Elsinore than deal with Perris. Plus, it will be 40% smaller in a few months. Wonder if they'll keep it open?

BarryMac
    Perris sucks, I'd rather go to Skinner, it's a 5mph lake but still more fun then Perris. BTW, how many diapers did you see floating on the shoreline? Last time I was there I saw 3, yes 3, pretty freaking gross...

Stoneman
    We also used to go to Perris, last time we were there all the locals were swimming/bathing in the water with all their clothes on. The water was very brown and nasty looking and speading out from the swimming area, I'm gettin kind of sick just thinking about it. Just go to Havasu.

a catered life
    i have gone to perris over the past 5 years and really didnt trip on how nasty is was the camp sites were decent and the shower were hot but after i became aware of how nasty and polluted it really was i was like :jawdrop: :yuk:

unleashed
    Not sure why they call it a lake...its more of a pond and attracts alot of Scum!
    I havent been there in 20 years so I imagine its gotten really bad.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

a catered life
    contact p.pussy they own a body shop somewhere

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast