Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naci??

MOBrien
    Anyone heading out to Naci this weekend? We'll be there Thur night & bailing home on Sunday morn. We're gonna have a bunch of kids under 4y/o on this run so it's mostly for R&R....but if you're out there and see the Cheetah in my sig and an all tangerine Tige 22V rollbar boat give us a shout and let's have a cold one.
    late-
    MOB

deltarat
    So your finnaly going boating wiht someone other than me that you can out run huh?

MOBrien
    always a funny guy eh T. Fah-Q!

MOBrien
    so I guess nobody's heading to Naci this weekend......sweet, we'll have the place to ourselves.

Aquaholic502
    We are not sure if we are going to Naci or San Antonio this weekend but we will look out for you if we go to Naci. Al

Liquid Courage
    Just got back. AWESOME trip! The lake is great right now! Have fun, the weather is perfect.

Also just got back.
    We stayed at Oak Shores for a week in a house overlooking the lake!
    Our own floating dock and all.
    Outstanding trip! We highlighted the final day with 3 wakeboarders (My 14 yo son and his 2 friends) behind the boat at the same time.
    Water was fantastic and unlike the desert it cools down very nicely at night!
    My favorite lake.

MOBrien
    We are not sure if we are going to Naci or San Antonio this weekend but we will look out for you if we go to Naci. Al
    if that's your current boat in you avatar we'll be lookin for the purple checkers.
    glad to hear the lake is in good shape right now......so pumped. 2 more days and we're there!

Darrell's Bro
    Anyone heading out to Naci this weekend? We'll be there Thur night & bailing home on Sunday morn. We're gonna have a bunch of kids under 4y/o on this run so it's mostly for R&R....but if you're out there and see the Cheetah in my sig and an all tangerine Tige 22V rollbar boat give us a shout and let's have a cold one.
    late-
    MOB
    We will be there either Thursday night or Friday morning. Our property was where the "Naci Lake Bash" was held a couple weeks ago.
    We (me and my sons; 14 & 12) are on the south/west side of the lake as you go towards the narrows. just before the lake starts to narrow. About a mile before the 5mph bouey.

Seein' Red
    We'll be out in our old Baja....well look 4 ya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast