Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spam 2005 30' Spectre

mbrown2
    Andy, maybe you should just rent boats from now on...

Tom Slick
    That would be sweet but I think the wives and girlfriends would get pissed that the two of us would be getting drunk at Lua Larry's every weekend. :rollside:
    Hey, if your wife can't changes diapers at 80+ while skipping across the big blue, then that's her problem right? J/K Besides rumor has it that you've got plenty of truck to tow it know too.
    The perfect solution is the girlfriend helps the wife with the rug rats, while you and Drew enjoy an afternoon cocktail at Lua Larry's. See, that way everyone has something to do.

Reaper1
    Speak for yourself there guy. By Balls are still in my pants.
    Learn how to spell when you're trying to diss someone, tough guy. :boxingguy
    Your balls will be finding there way into the Gucci bag soon enough. It's just live in pussy right now but we'll see where that goes.
    Slick - I think three little boat sport seats for the chittlins would fit nice in the back of that Spectre.
    Baby Boating Buddy??? :wink:

MRS. REAPER
    Hey, if your wife can't changes diapers at 80+ while skipping across the big blue, then that's her problem right? J/K Besides rumor has it that you've got plenty of truck to tow it know too.
    The perfect solution is the girlfriend helps the wife with the rug rats, while you and Drew enjoy an afternoon cocktail at Lua Larry's. See, that way everyone has something to do.
    Hey Chris, miss you! I'll accept the challenge of changing twinz diapers at 80mph! :rollside: I've got until early spring next year to work out the kinks and get back out there....
    I don't care if Double-D and Reaper1 take hot laps to Catalina....my request would be to take 1 kid out of the 3 at least....she's done 100mph in the AO. :devil:

Tom Slick
    Hey Chris, miss you! I'll accept the challenge of changing twinz diapers at 80mph! :rollside: I've got until early spring next year to work out the kinks and get back out there....
    I don't care if Double-D and Reaper1 take hot laps to Catalina....my request would be to take 1 kid out of the 3 at least....she's done 100mph in the AO. :devil:
    Miss you guys too. Hope all is well with the little critter and the little critters to come. If anybody can change diapers at 80, I'm sure it is you, so I won't be taking that challenge.
    Not a bad idea, through Drew in the baby seat and let Emerson ride up front with pops.

MRS. REAPER
    Miss you guys too. Hope all is well with the little critter and the little critters to come. If anybody can change diapers at 80, I'm sure it is you, so I won't be taking that challenge.
    Not a bad idea, through Drew in the baby seat and let Emerson ride up front with pops.
    The way things are going, daddy might just be having her drive the boat by next season!! :-) The kid is fearless....

i thought the hinge thing was pretty funny RR,no reply i guess i should no better then to talk about a spectre!

andy01
    i thought the hinge thing was pretty funny RR,no reply i guess i should no better then to talk about a spectre!
    My bad I forgot to reply....... I got the big hinges thinking you would walking across the back when we hit the pacific, until after I got my boat and you told me you were scared of sharks and how you didn't want to be part of the food chain........ :lightsabe SKINNY!
    Andy

what would it run me to rent it for the day to go try the ocean. :messedup:

riverliver
    I went for a ride in it and it was a blast :wink:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast