Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So this customer just came in.........

Nord
    This guys buys a pair of wranglers after closing on Saturday night. He tries the pants on and likes them.. Says he is going out that night and needed a new pair!
    Tonight, the guy comes in with the pants, no bag no tags but did have his reciept. My policy says tags must be attached.
    No big deal, I figured I would exchange the pants for the right size and switch the tags.
    When I look the pants over and tell him the tag situation, he tells me "if your gonna act like that, you can keep the pants and go "F"yourself! :supp:
    I said, o.k. hold on, i"m trying to figure out a way to take these pants back, so calm down your not helping the situation.
    When I start to really look at the pants, I can tell they were worn! I made a comment "I want to help you with the tags, but these pants also look a little worn!"
    He comes back with "now your calling me a liar, and your looking at the F'n pants like a pair of panties and sh*t"
    I say, "you know, I'm trying to help you out, your yelling at me isn't helping you at all, I have to look at the pants, because I can't sell them if they are worn".
    I point out to him three dirty marks, and how the butt part was balling up (from sitting)
    He tells me to go F myself and walks out. Then throws the pants at my buckle case and storms out.
    Sorry about the long story, just venting but What a D*ck!~~

pixilatedpussy
    This guys buys a pair of wranglers after closing on Saturday night. He tries the pants on and likes them.. Says he is going out that night and needed a new pair!
    Tonight, the guy comes in with the pants, no bag no tags but did have his reciept. My policy says tags must be attached.
    No big deal, I figured I would exchange the pants for the right size and switch the tags.
    When I look the pants over and tell him the tag situation, he tells me "if your gonna act like that, you can keep the pants and go "F"yourself! :supp:
    I said, o.k. hold on, i"m trying to figure out a way to take these pants back, so calm down your not helping the situation.
    When I start to really look at the pants, I can tell they were worn! I made a comment "I want to help you with the tags, but these pants also look a little worn!"
    He comes back with "now your calling me a liar, and your looking at the F'n pants like a pair of panties and sh*t"
    I say, "you know, I'm trying to help you out, your yelling at me isn't helping you at all, I have to look at the pants, because I can't sell them if they are worn".
    I point out to him three dirty marks, and how the butt part was balling up (from sitting)
    He tells me to go F myself and walks out. Then throws the pants at my buckle case and storms out.
    Sorry about the long story, just venting but What a D*ck!~~
    WTF????? Sounds like he was on somethin..or needed to be and the return would have helped him get some cash! :frown:

Havasu Hangin'
    There are some wacked people in this world...
    :boxingguy

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I do not miss working with the public. Too bad he didn't have a good mama to teach him some manners.
    Where is your store, Nord? When I go to get my jeans for the fall, I would just as soon get them from your store as the local Boot Barn.

NOTALENT
    good thing he didnt shart his pants....

Mrs.Racer277
    What a rude A-hole. :lightsabe Sorry you had one of those nights.

PlyaPlya22
    Staring at the pants like a pair of panties....That's funny schiat. Sorry you had to run across a D I C K H E A D!!

ahhell
    The customer is always right.... :argue: :hammer2:
    So he left the pants with no refund???? .....what size..j/k :cry:

Ultrafied
    Now tell the truth ... when you were looking at those pants as if they were panties, you didn't sniff them did you? :smile: JK ..... Guy sounds like the pants may have been squeezing his gonads just a little to tight all night long!!!

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
    i agree,,he had those nut huggers on all night and he was a little sore....check the pockets for some skoal also

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast