Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fabtech 6" basic lift F250

Nubbs
    Does anybody have a fabtech basic 6" lift on an 05-06 F250 or F350? I was wondering if any of y'all have any feedback or experience with them. How do they ride? Are they any good? Etc. I'm thinking about putting one on my 05 F250. Any comments/input is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Nubbs

shippingguy
    Call Reflections Motorsports in Brea and ask for Davin.714-671-1771. He will be able to give you some informative insight on the lift.

sigepmock
    For the Fords the Donohoe Racing lifts are the best. I've ridden in a couple of 05's with their kit and hands down the best riding lift out there plus the lift peices look way overkill for anythinng but racing. Fast Timmy on the boards works for Donohoe but I haven't seen him around lately.
    Try Jason Riley at Rancho Motorsports 909-390-9722, he drives nothing but Fords and has installed both the Donohoe lift and the Fabtech, he's even done the 4.0" Coliover on one of his trucks. He's a ***boater and has hooked up a few guys from the boards already.
    Chris

Nord
    Fabtech huh????

PalapaHead
    Dude - dont waste your $$$ on a spring lift at all. They all ride like Shiiiiiiit. Ive got a 8" Edge on my F-350 w/ 38's and the thing rides like a tank. Its nonsense. Edge systems are supposed to be the softest out there, too. Id hate to see, or feel what the stiffest rides like. Go check out http://www.keldermanmfg.com/ These guys produce an airride suspension system for big trucks and are second to none. Basically, the springs are 86'd all together. The systems are sick and beefy as hell. Downside - as always - is da price. You're lookin at 8-14k depending on what all you want. But according the testimonials, these kits ride like a caddi.

Cole Trickle
    Dude - dont waste your $$$ on a spring lift at all. They all ride like Shiiiiiiit. Ive got a 8" Edge on my F-350 w/ 38's and the thing rides like a tank. Its nonsense. Edge systems are supposed to be the softest out there, too. Id hate to see, or feel what the stiffest rides like. Go check out http://www.keldermanmfg.com/ These guys produce an airride suspension system for big trucks and are second to none. Basically, the springs are 86'd all together. The systems are sick and beefy as hell. Downside - as always - is da price. You're lookin at 8-14k depending on what all you want. But according the testimonials, these kits ride like a caddi.
    8-14K!!!
    Ouch :hammerhea
    I would ride on a rusty steel drum before I put that much into a lift kit.
    For that price you could justify the cost of one of those international top kick trucks.

Deano
    Fabtech sucks.. I just put another grand into my front end...
    If you want the cadi ride.....put some 12" springs on it and remove every other spring in the set...then put bags on it. Youll get 8" of lift with a very nice ride...
    Ill be doing this as soon as I decide to throw away the shit on my truck.. :hammerhea

lurid
    http://sdhqoffroad.com/
    check out the Donahoe Racing Edge lift. you can see pics of 2005 trucks with lift and tire/wheels

cc322
    Donahoe is great. Or go to Deaver springs. Either way get the good shocks D.r.'s or the Bilstien.

Nord
    8-14K!!!
    Ouch :hammerhea
    I would ride on a rusty steel drum before I put that much into a lift kit.
    For that price you could justify the cost of one of those international top kick trucks.
    no kidding!!!
    I had a Fabtech lift and was very unhappy with it.
    The Truck I just sold had a 6 Rancho on it and rode like a Cadillac!!!
    I added the shock hoops on it and a exhaust, the whole thing ran me about 4500. with 35's!
    If the truck isn't a 4 wheel drive, the front end is going to ride like sh*t anyways

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast