Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hotels in Needles

4day!!
    Can anyone recommend a good hotel in Needles. (if there is such a thing). Boat security is not a huge factor as i can drop my boat at storage each night if need be. Just looking for something clean and without a meth lab next door. Also thinking of maybe launching from Havasu landing, would that be a pain in the ass? I would like to enter the water more central to the lake, instead of moabi or needles park marina.
    Come to think of it, does anyone have a place at the Landing for rent on Mothers Day weekend?
    Also any hotels to definately avoid?

prop check
    Have you checked the fire flyer I think I saw some havasu landing stuff in there. I have stayed at fenders river road resort it was ok if your only standard is an air conditioner and a shower. other than that you will be better off going into havasu or up to the AVI. Good luck...

Jyruiz
    I have stayed at the Best Western right off the Broadway exit and never had a problem, the rooms were clean too.

4day!!
    I have stayed at the Best Western right off the Broadway exit and never had a problem, the rooms were clean too.
    Did you leave your boat in the parking lot? Is that the one next to the Carl's Jr. at the first Broadway coming east on the 40? If so my boat storage is just on the other side of the frwy. Is there plenty of room for boat/trailer parking?

hotsand65
    We have stayed at Days Inn several times, pretty clean, boat right outside our window and they allow pets.

Jyruiz
    Did you leave your boat in the parking lot? Is that the one next to the Carl's Jr. at the first Broadway coming east on the 40? If so my boat storage is just on the other side of the frwy. Is there plenty of room for boat/trailer parking?
    Yes, and yes, but my boat at the time was an 18' Crownline. My friends left there skis there too, no problems. There is room, but I would not say plenty of it, but I always got parking in front of my room

Charley
    There are actually two of them, call and ask them if they are the "newer of the two"

4day!!
    There are actually two of them, call and ask them if they are the "newer of the two"
    Thanks for the info. Is the one on Broadway the newer one?

PACKERFAN
    We recently stayed at the Best Western "Colorado River Inn" which is the second Best Western off the 40 at Broadway. There is a closed down restaurant next door that I parked my boat at. If you make a reservation there just ask for a room looking out towards the restaurant. The rooms are simple but clean.

Charley
    Thanks for the info. Is the one on Broadway the newer one?
    Ironically I think they are both on Broadway.... I would try the AVI too, only a little bit outta the way but nice to have beach access. There is also a riverfront mobile across the river just below the needles bridge that a guy rents out..... All I remember is he is a construction guy... maybe someone here has his info>?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast