Thread: checkin in

BlueJob
    Hey everyone...just wanted to take the chance to introduce myself. I'm Ryan from the Houston area. Been boating my whole life, it's pretty much been a family thing. I ran into Greaser and Black on Somerville this past Sunday and they told me to check out this site. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and learning more about these great toys we all have.

renegade516
    Wlocome to the boards :smile:

blowngas
    what kind of stump ya paddlin?-----come down to lake corpus christi at sunrise beach and hang out at the Jetfest labor day weekend-----with or without a boat----family outing----lots of boats----good food and fun

Black1975
    hey bluejob, thanks for the help sunday, i owe u a cold drink next time we

esabataj
    Hey everyone...just wanted to take the chance to introduce myself. I'm Ryan from the Houston area. Been boating my whole life, it's pretty much been a family thing. I ran into Greaser and Black on Somerville this past Sunday and they told me to check out this site. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and learning more about these great toys we all have.

Welcome to the Boards!! Come on in and stay awhile. The waters fine and the peeps are great. Looking forward to meeting you and your crew. I'll second what Blowngas said. Come to Jetfest Labor day Weekend on Lake Corpus. You will have a great time.

Taylorman
    Come to the Brazos this weekend. A bunch of us will be there.

BlueJob
    Thanks for the welcome everybody. Black, it was no problem. Glad we were there to help out. Did yall ever find out what the problem was?
    By the way...I'm running a '77 Hallett Bubble Deck with a 460 Ford and a Berkley pump. We hang out mostly at Somerville so if you see a light blue jet boat with bright blue flake trim come on over and say hello.
    The Brazos trip sounds like a blast...we'll see if the work schedule allows it. :hammer2:
    -RYAN

Greaser
    Thanks again for the help this past weekend Bluejob.
    Let me tell you guys, the description he gave yall about his boat doesnt begin to do it justice. That thing is beutifull.
    Lookin forward to meeting up with you again. Maybe next time we can hang out and shoot the bull a lil longer. Now that your registered here, maybe we can plan something.