Thread: Any fellow havasu hot boaters have a house to rent??

Punisher
    I was just testing the waters to see if anyone knows anyone or has a house to rent in havasu...I have an exact date that is almost 6 months away but I wanted to make sure I have a place to stay for spring break...

a catered life
    I was just testing the waters to see if anyone knows anyone or has a house to rent in havasu...I have an exact date that is almost 6 months away but I wanted to make sure I have a place to stay for spring break...
    wow when is your spring break sounds early :frown:

Punisher
    oh,its awhile from now but i want to get everything situated so i wont be s.o.l and not have a place to stay.I think its in april that im looking for...
    H20 Party Starter:thanks for the info/link..I just sent some info over..Hopefully they have it open for that week

voodoomedman
    Contact CC322 (craig) on the boards. He has a nice condo that he rents out.

Focker
    send a pm to moneypit he is renting someones house at LHC from the boards

SCHIADA 21 RC
    Check with Shadow here on the board. I think he has a condo he rents. His name is Darrell. I have not seen the place but the pictures look really nice.

shadow
    Check with Shadow here on the board. I think he has a condo he rents. His name is Darrell. I have not seen the place but the pictures look really nice.
    I second that! :rollside:
    Thanks for the good word Bill!