Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help a Loma Linda area peep out.

KACHINA KEN
    A friend just moved out to the Loma Linda area and he has no idea where the places are that he would like to hang out. He wants to know where the upscale hangouts are and where the local singles ( see meat-markets ) were. I told him if anyone would know it would be you guys.

cc322
    He wants to know where the upscale hangouts are and where the local singles
    They are in Orange County J/K

THATJEFFGUY
    Well, he's definitely not gonna find a hot spot in the "Double L"...or anywhere near there for that matter !!

KACHINA KEN
    Well, he's definitely not gonna find a hot spot in the "Double L"...or anywhere near there for that matter !!
    Well hell I dunno, i'm near Scottsdale, I'm handled. Someone will know something I'm sure. I was out there a week ago looking at a boat for my brother and it didn't seem entirely horrible but it did seem like a big area.

KACHINA KEN
    Bumpity bump bump

Kachina26
    You can't even buy alcohol in the grocery store in Loma Linda, he's gonna have to travel just a bit. I'm an old married guy, so I'm not much more help than that. Have him try the Flamingo on Orange street in Redlands, there are usually plenty of top notch gals there

a catered life
    A friend just moved out to the Loma Linda area and he has no idea where the places are that he would like to hang out. He wants to know where the upscale hangouts are and where the local singles ( see meat-markets ) were. I told him is anyone would know it would be you guys.
    no one here is upscale my friend

Excessive Force
    D&B!!!its in ontario...

meaniam
    A friend just moved out to the Loma Linda area and he has no idea where the places are that he would like to hang out. He wants to know where the upscale hangouts are and where the local singles ( see meat-markets ) were. I told him is anyone would know it would be you guys.
    best place to pick up on a good non gangsta lady is at the brandy iron in san bernardino. wednesday night 8pm. it like 10 to 1 ratio. odds are great. it is country music club. rancho cucamunga twins club. margaritaville in rancho have not been there in yearsssss.

LaveyJet
    Try the Martini Bar in Redlands
    There's also an English Pub in Redlands, the Falconer, that gets a good crowd.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast