Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its either Gray Goose or MBrown....

jayd_jr
    I am still trying to figure out if it was one of you that I met at Lake havasu Marina while launching. Our wifes actually parked at the same time. You had just picked up your boat that week as well. Just curious if it was either of you!
    Thanks Jay

BoatFloating
    I am still trying to figure out if it was one of you that I met at Lake havasu Marina while launching. Our wifes actually parked at the same time. You had just picked up your boat that week as well. Just curious if it was either of you!
    Thanks Jay
    It had to be Gray Goose... That Mbrown dude doesn't grace us with his presence in Lake Havasu. :2purples: :wink:

mbrown2
    It had to be Gray Goose... That Mbrown dude doesn't grace us with his presence in Lake Havasu. :2purples: :wink:
    Yeah, and you keep blowing me off with my Parker invites...thanks buddy :chi:

BoatFloating
    Yeah, and you keep blowing me off with my Parker invites...thanks buddy :chi:
    I know I'm scared... I'll talk to you and try and set something up..... I wanna hang with you guys there one day.

Jordy
    I wanna hang with you guys there one day.
    No you don't. That's Allstar country and they put something in the water down there. Wait, I know what it is, it's all the used beer from Havasu flowing downstream.

mbrown2
    No you don't. That's Allstar country
    Dude, you are so stuck in the past when you used to sleep at Dave's place...you never even been to my street or hung with my crew, or you would know it's not fockin all star country... :wink: Seems l get along fine with Parker and Havasu folks...

Jordy
    or you would know it's not fockin all star country... :wink: Seems l get along fine with Parker and Havasu folks...
    I was just giving the former El Presidente of D-Row a heads up as they apparently still have a bounty on his head.

mbrown2
    I was just giving the former El Presidente of D-Row a heads up as they apparently still have a bounty on his head.
    He's mexican, he will fit right in on my street...

CornWater
    He's mexican, he will fit right in on my street...
    When the hell did you move to TJ???? :boxingguy

mbrown2
    When the hell did you move to TJ???? :boxingguy
    What do you mean whitey, I never left...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast