Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Look Here If You Own A Panther Pump

ANY&ALL
    Are you happy with your pump? Would you like a steady rpm control? How about less cavitating in light chop? Fuel mileage looking a little bleek? Having pourpising problems at higher speeds? How about handling, is your boat tracking well?
    If you answered any one of these ?'s with a yes we might be able to help in the future. Please help us help you by answering some of the following ?'s.
    what is the make of your boat?
    what is the length of the hull?
    what year is the hull?
    which one or all is the problem out of the ?'s above

malcolm
    Are you going to make a mixed flow conversion kit for them that accepts berkeley accessories?

ANY&ALL
    Not at liberty to say, but we are working on something to cure these problems and gain an average of five miles an hour. So if you own a pather please list the following to help us get the product out and ready. We need this info to find out, whats the biggest complants from panther owners.
    Thanks

SmokinLowriderSS
    Are you going to make a mixed flow conversion kit for them that accepts berkeley accessories?
    Sounds like a hot-ticket item to me!

malcolm
    Yeah, I thought it would be great. Hey ATM man! How about a new energizer program!
    On the serious side, if you guys think you've found the problem with them, more power to ya! I have a Panther powered boat in my yard right now, my Dad's. It isn't running yet so I don't know how it will perform. It's a 21' Sleekcraft Jr Executive that will be BBF powered.

1978, Brendella, 18'.
    Still shaking it out but hope to get some GPS numbers very soon.
    Cavatation seems to be a issues with others, lack of performance parts, limited diverter options and those that are available are big $$$$$.
    love the construction, stainless impeller, sealed bearings.........
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...e_Web_view.jpg

ANY&ALL
    Thanks keep them coming! the other thing we are going to try to keep the price down so that most pather owners can afford it.

we are going to try to keep the price down so that most pather owners can afford it.
    I like that a lot!
    If I can, you might try to post something on the Panther forum on LaidbackBoaters.com
    Might get some bites there as well

Any & All, you have a pm..........

Screemy1
    1978 haskell 20' 454 with panther. I only have problems keeping the nose down while towing a tube at lower speeds, i.e. hid in tube. Oh and another problem, other jetters making fun of it

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast