Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: jetboat terrorist

miketsouth
    It appears that Musthaf Skibet, a known jetboat terrorist ringleader from Hagarstown Md, has acquired an addition to his formidable arsenal.
    In a confidential conversation with his son, Habad M'Botis (aka D'Gaz B'Bustun),
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mikejet/mikey1.JPG
    it was learned that another weapon of mouse destruction has been acquired.
    It will be remembered that the insurgent uprising of Mubafa Z'Rnotin (aka Z'BeeBeeBee Skeert) was soundly defeated last summer in a coup that eventually ended up in a 'fine' event.
    When questioned, Mubaffa was despondent but hopefull that he would be vindicated this summer.
    mustaf and his son appear below in this archival photograph
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mikejet/raymike.JPG

Wet Dream
    I'm glad you're keeping tabs on those that may pose a threat to our country's security.

miketsouth
    The way that the local LE there keeps tab on them you would think so. Binoculars, sampling meters, fast bicycles and the like.
    a further report:
    Mubafa Z'Rnotin (aka Z'BeeBeeBee Skeert) has been working on a secret device using stealth technology which he thinks will help him defeat the powerfull artillery that the Skibet clan is known to posses. Mubafa has been looking for enemies of the great Mustaf Skibet such that they might donate to him some aluminum heads, but so far has had no success.

fakethis
    Yes it is true... Pops will have an assault vehicle on the river this summer.
    I will be busy changing motors... and other top secret stuff.
    Funeral Services will be held for the Mouse, soon as you bring it to the river.

miketsouth
    Yes it is true... Pops will have an assault vehicle on the river this summer.
    I cant wait to see it, no kidding...dam he gets all the nice stuff.
    I will be busy changing motors... and other top secret stuff.
    yeah, on the ski boats
    Funeral Services will be held for the Mouse, soon as you bring it to the river.
    you aint got enough nitrous to KILL the mouse. Yes he was badly beaten last year, but he had one arm tied behind his back. You should be ashamed. On the other hand, he might die of natural causes (including me making yet another assinine mistake) and will be replaced quickly, by a similar mouse with a better chance of survival.
    I was up there Saturday, but there was no way to get to see you (had to ride up with my daughter) . I did my time. You still going out Wed? I got a feeling there will be a lot of sick days used on that day.

fakethis
    Well, just got back from the river and it's not looking good.
    I guess the Mouse will be safe for a while.
    Unless we take the boats to Anna this weekend :idea:
    I have to keep Pops out of my garage, he is trying to get the bomb motor :argue: I cant let that happen. Maybe you could lend him a small block.

fat rat
    Well, just got back from the river and it's not looking good.
    I was down by the river today...............I wouldn't try to row a boat across all that stuff i seen floating. :2purples:

fakethis
    Mouse better hide just wait till you see the other boat......... I'll try 2 send pic soon its at the shop ......... :eat: Mouse
    No small BlOcKs uP hErE bEttEr hAvE LoTs Of nOs

miketsouth
    Looking fast aint gonna cut it this year, if my guess on performance is correct. It will look fast though...
    and if it gets the Bomb motor it will be fast.
    On the other hand The Great White Hope better watch out for the mouse. The mouse did hundereds of miles last year, and has gained some experience in dealing with the BBX powered machines. He aint petrified, just a little nervous.
    Remindes me of a joke where a new paratrooper was threatened by the jumpmaster with sodomy if he didnt jump NOW. When asked if he jumped he said "a little".
    news flash:
    Sword rattling by Habad M'Botis, son of Mustaf Skibet was put off by Mubafa Z'Rnotin as mere rabble rousing. Mubaba is still looking for support for his threatened regime in the form of aluminum heads. The new weapon of Mouse Destruction is to be unveiled in a gay ceremony later this week.
    im just jealous. If i had money Momma wouldn't have to lend me the yellow boat no more and Pops would be back on a yellow jetski.. http://censored (censored)

nitro557
    oh young grasshoppers are a strange bunch
    one know no replacement for displacement
    other believe light is right
    who wite who wong ? :hammer2:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast