Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 30 kachina drone

Baller
    Does anyone have any info.. and thougths... I now have a 28 sleek.. liking the 30 drone, they look great but ???? Louie tell's me a 600 sci.. will do bout 75 / 28lab.... any info would be great.. thanks

RiverOtter
    Does anyone have any info.. and thougths... I now have a 28 sleek.. liking the 30 drone, they look great but ???? Louie tell's me a 600 sci.. will do bout 75 / 28lab.... any info would be great.. thanks
    HB did a test on one a couple of months ago. Said hole shot sucked but the after that it ran good. I just can't imagine a 30' boat with a single. I think is looks awesome with those canopies. If I was a Baller, I'd get twins.

Garrddogg
    Welcome to the boards Baller..

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Welcome to the boards Baller..
    LOL! That's all you have to say on this subject?
    Oh, and welcome Baller, to HB!!

Baller
    Ur probally right... a twin would be great.. but i got sooooo much going on right now... new 997 cab.. in the garage... I talked to kachina about a twin and they didn't recomend it in the 30... too tight and with the weight diff.. they said a single would be better... maybe i'll look at the 34...Here we go again.. Does it ever end. :rollside:

Baller
    Well... THanks for The Welcome's... Went from the Blythe River w/ 21'.. To Havasu w/ 28'... Left the EX... with the Blythe scene.. Looking at a place @ Islander/havasu so i can lay down my roots...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I see we are neighbors

MagicMtnDan
    You got a 997 Cab in the garage and you're concerned with money C'mon, step up to the bank loan and get your big boat some twins :shift:

Beer-30
    My Sleek does just fine with a single. I wouldn't want the extra maint/service/weight of the twins. It all depends on you taste, I suppose.

Garrddogg
    [QUOTE=My Man's Sportin' Wood]LOL! That's all you have to say on this subject?
    Well Im givin him a ride on sat!!!!
    I haven even told him mines for sale yet!! :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast