Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hello all.

dicudmore
    Hi Char...
    the pics from Naci looked like you guys had a good vacation
    Hope you, Jamie and the kids are well...
    HK is for sale?? Uh oh...

jackpunx
    Char.. You guys coming with us sat night?

BADBLOWN572
    Do it, Do it, Do it!!! It will be a good time!

jackpunx
    Do it, Do it, Do it!!! It will be a good time!
    even though Danny is coming.. I promiss it will still be fun.. I'll ask him to just not talk and sit in the back.. I know you mentioned that you dont like him anymore.. but He'll be good

barbigrl
    Hey Mrs Vee!! I am glad to see you are well!!! We all miss you lots!!! Stop bye and say hi more often will ya!!

jackpunx
    Hey Mrs Vee!! I am glad to see you are well!!! We all miss you lots!!! Stop bye and say hi more often will ya!!
    You guys going to the river today?

barbigrl
    You guys going to the river today?
    Nah I decided not to go...I dont want to drive out alone, they are leaving this morning and I have to work. I'll be hanging by the pool instead! :rollside:

jackpunx
    Nah I decided not to go...I dont want to drive out alone, they are leaving this morning and I have to work. I'll be hanging by the pool instead! :rollside:
    Well. we are all going to hollywood this weekend if you want to join.. It will be fun

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I will have Jamie call you later. I need to see if my sis will watch the kids. Mom's not home. :smile:

jackpunx
    I will have Jamie call you later. I need to see if my sis will watch the kids. Mom's not home. :smile:
    if its not working out.. I'll ask Nicole if she wants to bby sit sat night..
    Let me know

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast