Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 22-25 Bowrider

sully44
    Been looking at purchasing my first custom boat. Looking at 22-24 open bows. Like the Ultra and Dana, what are some of your guys input. Looking to keep the price tag under $70K

DM25CITATION
    go advantage and nordic. great boats

voodoomedman
    Been looking at purchasing my first custom boat. Looking at 22-24 open bows. Like the Ultra and Dana, what are some of your guys input. Looking to keep the price tag under $70K
    Check out the Ultra 24 Stealth. PM Ultra28 with any questions. He is the owner of Ultra. Awesome boat and you'll be hard pressed to find guys who will take care of you better.

rivercrazy
    Tremor Therapy and DILLIGAF here on the boards have lightly used outstanding quality Shockwave 25 Tremor's for sale right now. Probably everything your looking for in a boat / price.

voodoomedman
    Tremor Therapy and DILLIGAF here on the boards have lightly used outstanding quality Shockwave 25 Tremor's for sale right now. Probably everything your looking for in a boat / price.
    That's a nice ride too. Since you can afford up to 70k the best advice we can give you is this.
    Buy the bigger of the numbers your looking for. Especially for large lakes. It will handle much better. Always get the bigger engine. You don't want to be dissapointed in such a large purchase. Do research on the manufacturers and the models in question. Look for what pleases you and buy it.
    If you have any questions for an Ultra owner I'd be glad to answer.

dicudmore
    24' Ultra Stealth is a real nice boat, so is the 23' Dana
    25' Tremor as mentioned is a real nice boat, I think you'll spend just north of 70K for a new one though...
    I also believe the 29' Cheetah can be had for around 70K, pretty nice boat IMHO

riverracerx
    Nordic!!!

TCHB
    In that size range I would go with Shockwave 25. It is a big 25 and has a swim platform that is not included in the advertised length. I had a Howard 22 Off Shore but it was still on the small side for Havasu.

sully44
    Here is the goofy thing. I frequent the hot spots twice a summer to visit my sister out west. Her husband and her have a home off Lake Mead. I am from the great midwest town of Chicago, so I need a ride that can handle our every changing boating situations. I like the West Cost Style, heck I bought a Bourget chopper! Thinking mid cabin with open bow!

2Driver
    If it is going back to IL and you ever plan to sell it you might consider a west coast name that is also know there in IL like Advantage or ?? etc..... Out of state and unknown crafts in a local market can be hard to get rid of if the time comes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast