Thread: 40 cups of coffeeeeeeee

NELSON#109
    well, i let her have it. the domb bitch was asking for it. she's ben naggin at me for monthes. you all have to understand, im retirerd at an early age, and even with all the partying, hookers, and mexico (god i love MEXICO)..... i had almost no alternative.. the beers were flowin, & the itch was bad.... so i uncovered the boat... well, it might be ok, but!!!!!!! well.... 9400 on the olllllll tell tail. those light wieght thingies tend to grab r's real quick..... i havent fired it since... im not gonna... the next time it fires, it'll be getin ready to make a pass..... i think ill just cross my mutha f-ing fingers...... i hope my nieghbors liked the 4AM wake up, it might have been $$$$$$$$$$$$.... funk em, im thinkin about doin it again right now!!!!!!!!! BEAT IT.

WUTWZAT
    NELSON WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?
    IS YOUR CAP LOCKS BUTTON BROKEN?
    SEE YA AT CBBB, MAYBE!
    jASON

Wicked Performance Boats
    Wait for the water! I know you can do it. If you hurt it, we'll miss ya terribly. Sober up and stay out of the garage! Budlight :hammer2:

moneysucker
    You F-ing dumbass! I am going up there now just to fill your tanks with water so you think it was the neighbors. If I leave now, I will be there before you wake up at noon. Have fun at CBBB.