Thread: Hey Jordy! Kachina 30 Drone

RiverOtter
    Found it:
    Powerboat Mag Feb 2005
    Tested by Sir Bob with a 525 HP EFI Radar and GPS 71 MPH and 5.7 sec to plane

Jordy
    I believe the phrase in question was "a couple months ago" not to mention the claim that Hot Boat did the testing. February was more than a couple months ago.
    Damn, what do ya know, I found it:
    HB did a test on one a couple of months ago.

RiverOtter
    I believe the phrase in question was "a couple months ago" not to mention the claim that Hot Boat did the testing. February was more than a couple months ago.
    Damn, what do ya know, I found it:
    A couple... 6... ***boat... Powerboat. What's the diff?

Jordy
    A couple... 6... ***boat... Powerboat. What's the diff?
    Not much but the details.

Kachina26
    You did claim it was HB, but Jordy is just being stubborn on the couple months thing. February was just a couple of months ago. My how time flys when you get old

RiverOtter
    You did claim it was HB, but Jordy is just being stubborn on the couple months thing. February was just a couple of months ago. My how time flys when you get old
    Didn't realize every statement on ***boat had to be exact either. For the record I said ***boat or Powerboat and yes I said a couple of months ago. So I missed it by 4 to 6 months. At least there was a test done by somebody some months ago on a single engine Kachina Drone. Will that statement make it past the fact checkers? :hammer2:

Froggystyle
    5.7 sec to plane
    Hehe.... 5.7 to plane. Cute.

Kachina26
    Froggy, that Trident looks awesome on the water!!!! Beautiful gel work too.

Kachina26
    For the record I said ***boat or Powerboat and yes I said a couple of months ago.
    Not to beat a dead horse, but for the record you said, and I quote
    HB did a test on one a couple of months ago. Said hole shot sucked but the after that it ran good. I just can't imagine a 30' boat with a single. I think is looks awesome with those canopies. If I was a Baller, I'd get twins.
    I don't see the words Power Boat anywhere in that statement, do you? Yes, I am bored. :coffeycup Love you man!