Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raff....lifes taking a dump on me right now

a catered life
    i didnt call like i said...this has been one focked week looks like i will have to pass on that weekend we discussed.....freaking tranny just went on van, los angeles county owes me a crap load of money and their first freaking check hasnt cleared yet, not to mention the crap i havent told you about keeps getting worse.... i think i ready to become someone bitch so i can be taken care of :rollside:

a catered life
    what up dillgaf....family finally gone........and thanks...i think i'm starting to see the light at the end of this tunnel....oh shiat its the lights of the cop that pulling me over :cry:

a catered life
    He probably saw your Laker flag and wanted to clear a few things up with you
    lmao now thats funny............

DMVQUEEN
    Don't worry Willie, just hang in there.
    if you feel like talking, call us.
    Sara (thinking about you) :boxed:

Rod-64
    i didnt call like i said...this has been one focked week looks like i will have to pass on that weekend we discussed.....freaking tranny just went on van, los angeles county owes me a crap load of money and their first freaking check hasnt cleared yet, not to mention the crap i havent told you about keeps getting worse.... i think i ready to become someone bitch so i can be taken care of :rollside:
    You're not alone Willie.............lost 2 peeps to firing this week, lost another 2 temporarily to having to go to Vegas for Life flight flyout accidents (unrelated incidents). Found out my sister is getting a divorce which was totally out of the blue. Must be something in the water. :crossx:
    Going to Vegas this weekend eff all this crap. Got a poker machine and a shot of Jager with my name on it.
    This was a week full of Monday's for sure..........I should go back to bed now before something screws up today.

Rod-64
    Don't worry Willie, just hang in there.
    if you feel like talking, call us.
    Sara (thinking about you) :boxed:
    Get back to work, Sara!!!!!! :crossx:

Desert Rat
    Sara, Fernando says HI :crossx:Oh and so did Angela

a catered life
    You're not alone Willie.............lost 2 peeps to firing this week, lost another 2 temporarily to having to go to Vegas for Life flight flyout accidents (unrelated incidents). Found out my sister is getting a divorce which was totally out of the blue. Must be something in the water. :crossx:
    Going to Vegas this weekend eff all this crap. Got a poker machine and a shot of Jager with my name on it.
    This was a week full of Monday's for sure..........I should go back to bed now before something screws up today.
    what up rodd!!! nice to her from you..i wish i was going with you to vegas that might be what i need...nothing like a little gambling and drinks to ease the mind......
    hi sara thanks and i will call you guys this weekend
    love peace and hair grease

raff
    Sara, Fernando says HI :crossx:Oh and so did Angela
    I know that pool guy was up too no good.

JetBoatRich
    Willie what time do you want to meet for a Beer or drink of your choice first one is on me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast