Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The glorious Senator Kennedy said..........

SmokinLowriderSS
    The Voting Rights Act of 1965 needs to be strengthened now, since republicans have shown such a regular tendancy to commit voter fraud and election fraud.
    He must have been drunk giving this speech. Either he was blind drunk or he's a bald-faced, red-nosed liar.
    Do some looking into people convicted of voter and election fraud. I chalenge any of the liberals here to find a Republican and name them. Find me 5% as many as you will find Democrats who have been convicted and/or confessed.
    Yep, Ted is a liar. Unfortunately, Massachusets seems to like him for whatever their reasons are. Also unfortunately, don't expect to see him called on this in the major 3 television media outlets (CBS/NBC/ABC), or any of the major US newspapers. :devil:
    The biggest looser of the Kennedy dynasty needs to go back to his Scotch bottle and keep his pie-hole closed arround it till his bad liver finishes him off. :idea:
    Dang, I get pi$$y on rare occasions. :smile: :smile:

Nobody takes him seriously since he started the Ted Kennedy School of High Performance Levee Driving.

Boy Named Sue
    058, don't be so harsh on Teddy's driving skills.
    We all know how easy it is to roll one over dont we?

Steve 1
    Try this link more on Ted the Drunk Like I say behind every single evil on earth is a Rat DemocRat..
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...le.asp?ID=4991

SmokinLowriderSS
    Now, to be fair to Teddy, recently I have heard it claimed that Ted wasn't driving the car. Ted himself has claimed that he exited the car at the intersection just up the road from the bridge. Aparently it was Mary Jo's own drunk fault she drove Ted's car off the levee. Not Ted's fault that he turned his car over to the control of a drunk woman (that'd be called involuntary manslaughter for a non-kennedy). :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Roll what, the car or the young & impressionable (and likely intoxicated) Marry Jo?

Seadog
    Hey, Teddy set the standard for the democrats. Commit anything, but admit no guilt. Get drunk and commit manslaughter and then emphasis rumors of other people's usage. Claim to be a 'good catholic' and yet attempt to break every commandment. I can honestly say that Teddy made me the Republican I am today.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Too bad he didn't have the same influence on more people in Massachusets Seadog. lol :smile:

HighRoller
    Two years ago they finally finished the investigation of Teddy's Chappaquidick incident. The Highway Patrol concluded he must have been doing at least 110mph when he hit the water. They knew this because based on the weight of the Oldsmobile, it would have taken that speed to force Mary Jo's panties off of her hips and into the glovebox upon impact!!

SmokinLowriderSS
    No wonder Edward survived. He MUST have been wearing one of the "Official Kennedy Family Neck Braces" that are all the fashion every time one of them gets in trouble (remember Willie down in Florida)? I hear they float, might be officially a "Coast Guard Class IV Wearable" as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast