Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My lawn has never looked better!

Tom Brown
    Some malcontents stopped by my house in the wee hours of the morning and cut my lawn. They did an outstanding job on the edging and I suspect they may have even thrown down some Weed 'N Feed.

Attn lawn care workers: I'll be at the lake for the rest of the day in case you wish to call about my next appointment.

hoolign
    Some malcontents stopped by my house in the wee hours of the morning and cut my lawn. They did an outstanding job on the edging and I suspect they may have even thrown down some Weed 'N Feed.

Attn lawn care workers: I'll be at the lake for the rest of the day in case you wish to call about my next appointment.
    It would save you a few bucks if you brought your lawn to us!
    The 1 - 4 A.M special is not a bad deal though!

Boy Named Sue

PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS!

hoolign

Oh and just to clear up our status.....we're not malcontents....we were just bored

Kim Hanson
    Oh and just to clear up our status.....we're not malcontents....we were just bored
    and very drunk............( . )( . ).......... They were funny though

hoolign
    and very drunk............( . )( . ).......... They were funny though
    Good to see ya made it home focker!!!...it's hot as hell here right now :yuk:

Kim Hanson
    Good to see ya made it home focker!!!...it's hot as hell here right now :yuk:
    It looked like it was going to rain when I left at 11:00 and it was windy coming home and now its hot here also.....( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    "hot as hell", whaaaaa? You mean like 30 degrees or so?
    Rio
    33C is getting close to 100F .........( . )( . ).............

Mrs.Racer277

You mean it wasn't the electrical company this time???
    They must have been really bored AND drunk!

hoolign
    You mean it wasn't the electrical company this time???
    They must have been really bored AND drunk!
    Electric comapny ??Hmmmmmm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast