Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to sell the gullwing (spam)

jaydogg
    I just bought another boat so it is time to sell my Sunkist Gullwing.
    1980 medium layup (between 450 and 500 pounds) hull in great shape.
    468 cubic inch motor built by Ray Dougan. This motor came out of the new boat I bought so I don't have too much info on it, but I do know it made 770hp on the dyno and has only a couple of passes down the track on it. Dyno sheets and all other info I can get from Tom Papp.
    The pump was done by Jack Mcclure last spring. It has a stainless AB impeller, new shaft, inducer, bowl stuffer, new suction housing, droop snoot, place diverter. The pump is polished but I never got around to polishing the droop. The bowl is double drilled and so is the droop. It also has the FTN nozzle that uses the different nozzle inserts.
    I have had this boat for 5 years and it has always been covered. Last month it was color sanded and buffed. The boat has a new lightning rail kit that has been powder coated and polished. It has blue carpet and subfloor with manual diverter mounted to the stringer.
    Last year I took it to the races at Lake Ming and its best pass was 103.5 mph at 9.75 et.
    I will sell the boat with or without the motor. $17,000 complete or $7000 less motor.
    Anyone interested call Jayson (818)266-9661. Did I mention my wife is all over my back to sell this thing. The ad comes out in the boat trader next week and I would like to sell it soon.
    I will post pics later today with the help of a couple of buddies.

djdtpr
    You forgot to mention that it usually ends up having naked chics on it and that it shoots one hell of a roost to.
    This boat truly is a good buy for someone it is in realy good shape and is all there either start and go or install your own power and go.

I will be the first to tell you,... this boat is the real deal!
    ive been for a few rides in it and it runs real well!
    the hull is sound!
    the gel is in excellent cond!
    as for the boat in a whole, well worth the investment!
    just some change i thoought i'de throw at it!
    Todd

maybe the second to tell you?

djdtpr
    Well i hope this works here is a pic of the boat.http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0_0869-med.JPG this works here is a pic of the boat.

jaydogg
    I didn't think you had it in you. Thanks for posting the pics.

djdtpr
    I didn't think you had it in you. Thanks for posting the pics.
    Me either but that just goes to show that a monkey will scratsh a dogs ass every once in a while!

centurion tunnel
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...1547jayson.JPG I've seen this boat run by me a few times, and this boat is bad ass :2purples:Lot better pic

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast