Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This past weekend

Intruder
    We were invited to the mini sandbar this past weekend not knowing it was semi private. Sorry, for the intrusion (hence the name Intruder). I look forward to participating on the message board and hopefully getting to know some of you. OUT!

Biglue
    WElcome aboard

hoolign
    Here we go..Browns gonna love that name! :hammerhea

riverbound
    We were invited to the mini sandbar this past weekend not knowing it was semi private. Sorry, for the intrusion (hence the name Intruder). I look forward to participating on the message board and hopefully getting to know some of you. OUT!
    Mini Sadbar...semi-Private???
    Welcome aboard. And hope to see you on the water.

Havasu Luvr
    Welcome to the Boards
    "Semi Private?" is this what you were told?

Mrs.Racer277
    Welcome to the boards.
    Anyone is always welcome to our parties. I hope you stayed and enjoyed the fun.

atomickitn
    what the hell thers nothing private about are semi/ opps party hopefuly you enjoyed it always the moore the , the moore naked.... see you next time... as well

CandyA$$
    Welcome aboard.

CornWater
    You're gay...

NOTALENT
    Dont ever to that S H I T again!!!! haha...fock the bullshit and welcome...dont let people claim whats not theres...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast