Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miami Vice

riverracerx
    Anyone else see this trailer? I loved Miami Vice! This looks like it could be pretty good. Looks like some nice boat action too:
    http://movies.apple.com/trailers/uni...s/index_01.jpg
    Miami Vice trailer site (http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/miamivice/)

HighRoller
    If Michael Mann did it you can bet your ass it will be good. Collateral was excellent!

INSman
    Hopefully Farrell get's out of Drug Rehab before the Premier !!

riverracerx
    As long as there are hot chicks, cool boats, car crashes and gunfire it will be pretty cool.
    But why is the Ferrari silver? And can we at least get a cameo of a Testarossa for old times sake?

KACHINA KEN
    Jamie is pissing me off right now but the trailer is sick. I've been able to see a ton of preview stuff because of about 8 people on OSO who were in the race scene. Michael Man is the shit for sure, I just bought season2 of MV last week.

Sleek-Jet
    As long as there are hot chicks, cool boats, car crashes and gunfire it will be pretty cool.
    But why is the Ferrari silver? And can we at least get a cameo of a Testarossa for old times sake?
    Why is Crockett piloting a Cat for that matter... Where's a Chris Craft Stinger when you need one???
    ... AND WHERE THE F*CK IS ELVIS?????????

Cole Trickle
    I heard Michael Mann is really faught the whole remake of the TV series thing.
    He wants to make it it's own stand alone movie.
    The previews looked good.

goneboatin
    I've always liked Miami Vice, but like Kachina Ken said, Jamie Fox is just pissing me off right now and I hope all the people that were against Tookie Williams boycott the movie in protest of Jamie Fox. I"d feel sorry for the rest of the cast if the boycott did happen, but I hope this will reel in Fox's attitude and big head.

Cole Trickle
    I've always liked Miami Vice, but like Kachina Ken said, Jamie Fox is just pissing me off right now and I hope all the people that were against Tookie Williams boycott the movie in protest of Jamie Fox. I"d feel sorry for the rest of the cast if the boycott did happen, but I hope this will reel in Fox's attitude and big head.
    He has caught a very bad case of Kanye West syndrome!

Desert Rat
    He has caught a very bad case of Kanye West syndrome!
    He NEEDS to catch a case of Rodney King if you ask me! :yuk:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast