Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miami Vice

mbrown2
    He has caught a very bad case of Kanye West syndrome!
    I agree to a certain extent due to the Tookie Support, but the guy is a still a good actor and has not went off the deepend as Kanye did during the Katrina aftermath...
    Also, I try to not to write off everyone due to a particular political stance.....now if you continue down the road, then see ya (ala Jane Fonda)....
    BTW...I doubt many folks who were against Tookie are now burning their Snoop Dog CD's....and the folks that did not listen to the Snoop, I am not talking to you....I am talking to white folks that make up 70% of the population that buy his CD's.... I bet I will hear him just as much this year at the Sandbar as last year. :idea:

Ducatista
    I bought my wife season one of Miami Vice for X-Mass, we still love that show. This could be good...

Jbb
    wonder if we'll see pink and green gelcoat return after the movie....

HocusPocus
    wow.. another movie about a cancelled tv show. i think i will wait until it comes on tv.... again.

HBjet
    If Michael Mann did it you can bet your ass it will be good. Collateral was excellent!
    If you thought Collateral was excellent, then HEAT was a masterpiece!
    I can't wait to see this movie and I got season one on DVD too!
    HBjet

Riverkid
    If you thought Collateral was excellent, then HEAT was a masterpiece!
    I can't wait to see this movie and I got season one on DVD too!
    HBjet
    I'm with you on that! My wife won't let me watch Heat anymore when she's home because the subs shake the hell out of the house during the bank scene...
    I've got MV Season 1 on DVD also and we will be first in line when it hits the local theater.... The trailer looks badass!

hoolign
    Anyone else see this trailer? I loved Miami Vice! This looks like it could be pretty good. Looks like some nice boat action too:
    http://movies.apple.com/trailers/uni...s/index_01.jpg
    Miami Vice trailer site (http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/miamivice/)
    I heard that RD was cast as crocket and Tom Brown as Tubbs...it's just not gonna be the same!
    Crocket.. " they have guns..use your fist and ppoke a hole in them Tubbs"
    Tubs.."Shhh GET DOWN...I'll take Cap'n stalio's advice and give em a dairreashot"
    Crocket.. " Let em have it...I;ll cover you"
    Tubb's... " Not yet..I dont have a clear shot"
    Crocket.."take the shot...for christ sakes Tubb's ..take the shot"
    Tubbs .." Stand back "....
    Crocket ..." don't shoot d..don't shoot ..I 'm in the way!!"
    Tubbs.." BAAAALLLLLAAWHOOOOOOSH
    Crocket.." mY god man...someone get me a "mister" so I can ge this shit off of me"

HBjet
    I'm with you on that! My wife won't let me watch Heat anymore when she's home because the subs shake the hell out of the house during the bank scene...
    I could watch that scene over and over... great sound of the guns firing! If you have surround its great!

Riverkid
    Been there, still doing that.
    7.1 my friend!!!

INSman
    Been there, still doing that.
    7.1 my friend!!!
    7.1 is good, but let's talk power, equipment and speakers !!! Please don't tell me about some 120WPC Sony or Pioneer Surround receiver :220v:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast