Thread: Wa State Boat Bash Turn Out.

77468sleekcraft
    Well it sure would be cool to have a better idea of whos coming and when the party nights going to be cause I cant handle as many in a row as I used too.. :hammer2: :sleeping: nowhatimean...

Well it sure would be cool to have a better idea of whos coming and when the party nights going to be cause I cant handle as many in a row as I used too.. :hammer2: :sleeping: nowhatimean...
    I'll warn you now. While I'm on vacation I'm an animal and nobody's safe around me (until I have a beer or the clock hits 9PM).
    :sleeping:

malcolm
    Well I'm always one of the last two people up, so you better be ready John! You too Chris!

Captain no fun
    Beer, fast boats, pretty girls, hot weather, cool water, makes me hit the feathers around 10ish. We're @ Mar-don, so we'll stay as late as we can, and drive back to the shack.

77468sleekcraft
    So what --------now there is only four people going.COME ON GUYS STEP UP WHOS GOING......

Tahiti350
    Is this the Blue lake get together, or another bash?? If it's Blue lake, I'm good to about 11pm, but prefer to stay sober.

Is this the Blue lake get together, or another bash?? If it's Blue lake, I'm good to about 11pm, but prefer to stay sober.
    Okay, shame me into staying up to 9:30 but somebody better have coffee for me in the morning. Sober is definately the way I go. Takes too long for me to recover now days.

Captain no fun
    Jeez, I'm 42 years old! One of those git up at 5, git in bed by 9. I'll be on a "relaxed "schedule for that weekend though Chris. Don't worry, we always have a ball at the lake.